Twitter - Anonymous

Black_Lily's Library

If you are a fanfic writer, the probability of your fics being found out by your bias idol isn't that much.

 

To him, the odds are very much higher.

 

Because he is the "idol" written in the story and his "bias" whom he writes a fic about is in the same group with him.

.

.

.

.

One Fluffy Afternoon by Anonymous134

View: 40 Comment 3 (show)

ISupportKyuSung - what a very cute fic~

Turtle_Cloud - Love your fic!

KkoMelo - My heart is melting kkk

 

Yesung smiled while reading the comments of his latest fic, although the number of viewers was too little for his liking. He could never understand why KyuSung wasn't as popular as EunHae! There were a hundred thousand EunHae fics but thousand or so for KyuSung! He huffed in annoyance thinking of the lack of KyuSung content. He wouldn't have to resort to writing a fic himself if there were more stories to read!

 

"In that case, I just have to keep going until more people see the beauty of KyuSung and join our cause!"

 

He nodded to himself while opening a blank note in the phone to start writing a new fic. It all started not long ago, right after Kyuhyun was discharged from his military service, the fact that he realized that he was in love with the maknae, romantically. He knew that his love would never be returned so he turned to a fantasy instead: reading fanfics. As a veteran idol, he knew about shipping and fanfics. However, he didn't expect so few fans to ship him and Kyuhyun. He knew that he couldn't be at EunHae level, but at least he wanted to be at YeWook level! Even though they were all in KRY, for some reason, not many people shipped him and Kyuhyun… When he went to look for KyuSung fics to read, there were so few that it couldn't satisfy him. In the end, he decided to just write one himself. It might not mean much but he wanted to help contribute to the KyuSung community! He quickly finished one story, nothing much, just a short drabble.

 

'A short KyuSung Fluff for my fellow KyuSung fans! :D Hope you guys enjoy it~

P.S. I hope we got more KyuSung moments in the 9th album comeback~'

 

...And posted! Yesung smiled as he saw his work showing up after searching for the KyuSung tag. It might seem silly, relying on fanfics instead of confronting his crush head-on, but he was fine with it. He even came to love writing now!

 

*********************

 

HE WAS NOT FINE AT ALL.

 

 

'Omo Kyuhyun oppa really sang Pink Magic just like in your fic!'

'Kudos to author-nim for calling it.'

'Last time, Kyu also held Yeye's hand and smiled at him like it's only them~ It's like your fics have become reality!'

'The way Kyu not-so-subtly stared at his Yeye hyung and poked his cheek though 0/////0 I thought I was reading your fic for a second but it legit happened!!!'

'Kyusung fic juseyo.'

'+1'

'+2'

'+10000000'

'Plz write one where they're married!

'Aren't they already married?'

'The truth has been spoken.'

'Kyusung is real. I know it.'

'What if author is actually Kyuhyun? jk but.'

'I think you're onto something… *thinking emoji* *smirking emoji*

'Kyusung is approved by kyusung themselves kkkkkk'

 

 

Yesung felt his face turning paler and paler reading comments from his latest fic. For some reason, the things he wrote in the fic have all become reality as of lately…

 

 

'While members were joking around, Kyuhyun kept his eyes solely focusing on his hyung. The maknae couldn't stop a fond smile making its way to his lips as he gently poked Yesung's cheek…'

 

This happened (he nearly had a heart attack).

 

'On the large stage, Kyuhyun ignored his fixed position and strode to where Yesung was. His charming smirk greeted his hyung first then his hand, one that was naturally placed on Yesung's waist as if it was where it belonged.'

 

This also happened (he had a mini heart attack for a second).

 

'Even though it wasn't in the script, Kyuhyun hugged Yesung while gently patting his back after he got teased again by members. After that, the maknae refused to leave his hyung's side. Kyuhyun kept smiling while hugging Yesung.'

 

THIS ALSO HAPPENED (he had a big heart attack during the entire filming).

 

 

Because the things he wrote became reality, his popularity suddenly increased. People began to call him a KyuSung prophet and begged him to write all kinds of KyuSung scenarios just because they wanted to see it happen in real life. He once thought that it was merely a coincidence, a big one, but still a coincidence, until the recent event…

 

 

'To Yesung's surprise, Kyuhyun's choice of song was none other than 'Pink Magic'. The maknae earnestly sang it while looking and smiling at his hyung. Yesung couldn't stop grinning like an idiot when Kyuhyun only looked at him, even though he was looking at the camera when singing the other songs before. Now, however, Kyuhyun's eyes seemed to only show nothing but Yesung's reflection as he pointed at his pink hair while singing the "Cause you're my pink magic" part.'

 

THIS FREAKING HAPPENED LITERALLY WORDS BY WORDS.

 

He only wanted to fantasize about Kyuhyun dedicating a song to him, singing sweetly while looking only at him. He didn't expect it to actually happen in the Run.Wave show. He was shocked (but happy) when he heard the melody of Pink Magic and saw Kyuhyun turning to his direction. Then, he died from overwhelming happiness and panic when Kyuhyun did point at his pink hair during that part of the song. He was overjoyed to see his fantasy become reality before his eyes but also panicked because the reason why his fics became reality couldn't be anything but KYUHYUN ACTUALLY READ HIS KYUSUNG FICS.

 

If you thought that your bias finding your fics was bad enough, how about your bias who was in the same group with you finding your fics? To say that it was a first-hand embarrassment was still an understatement. No, he had become the embodiment of embarrassment itself. Luckily, Kyuhyun hadn't found out that he was the one behind the Anonymous134 account yet, or else he might have to find a hole and crawl into it.

 

"Wait… isn't this a perfect chance to have more lovey-dovey moments with Kyuhyun-ah?"

 

Yesung's big brain kicked in and he realized that he could take advantage of the situation. If he wrote a cute confession fic, would Kyuhyun really come and confess to him? He felt giddy and couldn't stop grinning just imagining it.

 

 

'Kyusung fic juseyo.'

 

 

He blushed when he suddenly remembered one of the comments. S-? As in… a story where he and Kyuhyun… h-had ? He shoved his face in a pillow when his cheeks burned bright red trying to imagine it. He turned to lie on his side and stared at his phone. If he did write a fic… would Kyuhyun… really do this and that with him…?

 

Despite blushing like a mess, curiosity got the best of him.

 

"Well, I have nothing to lose anyway. Also, I can prove whether he really reads my fics or not. Yesung, fighting!"

 

With that thought in mind, he started writing the first sentence— it all started when Kyuhyun told Yesung to come to the dorm…

 

**************************************

 

That night, Kyuhyun called Yesung and told him to come to the dorm.

 

 

If you wanted to know how panicked he was, well, let's just say that he wore two different socks and only realized it after Kyuhyun pointed it out. His heart almost jumped out of his chest as he followed the maknae into the living room. Did Kyuhyun really read his fic? Was he called here to… m-make the thing in the fic become true?

 

"Kyuhyun-ah, why did you call me—"

 

Kyuhyun suddenly hugged him from behind. Blush slowly spread over his face when he felt something poking his back.

 

"What is that thing poking me…?"

"Why don't you find out yourself, hyung?"

 

Kyuhyun whispered and blew a warm breath into his ear. The large hand that was squeezing his upper arm slowly slid down to his elbow, forearm, wrist, and hand; too slow that it was borderline torturing him. The maknae guided his hand to his thigh but before it moved any further, Yesung snapped it away and stepped back with a reddened face. Kyuhyun didn't mind his lack of cooperation. Smiling too enticingly, the maknae stepped closer until he fell on a couch. He gulped nervously at the maknae who quickly came to tower over him, caging him between those arms.

 

"Yesung hyung, do you have any idea how much I love your beautiful hands?"

 

Kyuhyun asked while lifting Yesung's hand to his face to cup his cheek. Holding his hyung's gaze, he shifted slightly to the side and pressed his lips on the soft palm. When he saw Yesung hyung blushing deeper, he smirked and dragged the tip of his tongue along the palm to the tip of Yesung's ring finger where he pressed a gentle kiss. Kyuhyun shifted to the pinky finger and gave it a kiss before moving to the other three fingers.

 

"...So much that I'd rather devour it myself than letting someone else hold it."

 

Kyuhyun bit the side of Yesung's palm and it, so gently that it wouldn't hurt his hyung but hard enough that he drew a soft moan from his hyung. He then dragged his burning kiss down to the erratic pulse that fluttered against his lips and rained kisses after kisses on it. Next, he dragged the kiss lower along the length of the inner arm while leaving either kiss marks or biting marks on his wake. He stopped at the inner elbow to tickle his hyung with his tongue and the brush of his lips. Yesung's laughter was disrupted by yet another moan when the maknae moved further up while leaving more marks, before completely stopping when he reached the sleeve of the t-shirt. Kyuhyun pulled away and slid his warm palm into the sleeve.

 

"This thing is getting in the way, isn't it?"

 

Forcing his way further, Kyuhyun's palm soon made contact with Yesung's shoulder. He rubbed his thumb on the shoulder blade with a wolfish smirk.

 

"Let me help get rid of this annoying obstacle— that's what you want me to say next, right, Yesung hyung?"

 

Yesung snapped back to reality at the question. Just now, the fiction and the reality blended in so flawlessly that he couldn't distinguish which was which.

 

"What do you mean…?"

"I was asking if you really want me to follow every dialogue written in your fic? I do remember them all but, no offense hyung, they're kinda cringey."

 

While he was shell-shocked, Kyuhyun took his hand out of the sleeve to hold his hand instead. The maknae kissed the back of his hand before smirking at him.

 

"Though I don't mind copying the actions. I have no idea that you're such a ert, Yesung hyung!"

"Wait wait wait! Not only do you read my fics but you also know that I'm the author!!? How!!?"

"If you want to keep your little adorable hobby a secret then don't leave your phone unattended in public, hyung!"

"So, you looked at my phone and went to check the website?"

"For the record, I've been using that site for about seven years, before you even knew it existed."

"What? How can that be—"

 

He suddenly remembered something.

 

 

ISupportKyuSung - 'Kyusung fic juseyo.'

ISupportKyuSung - 'Nice ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)'

 

 

"Y-You're that account!!? ISupportKyuSung one!!?"

"Oh? How did you figure it out?"

"It's the only one among my followers that has been active for seven years… Wait, so you actually knew all along and tricked me into writing a fic!!?"

"I truly love your fluff fics but I want some action too."

"Wait… you said that you've been reading KyuSung for years… Could it be…?"

"Yes, Yesung hyung, I've been in love with you since forever. I'm overjoyed that today finally comes, the day I got to say it."

 

Kyuhyun hummed while gently pushing his hyung to lie down on the couch.

 

"W-What are you doing…?"

"Don't you already know what will happen next? You're the one who wrote it."

 

Yesung mewled when Kyuhyun pressed his warm lips on his neck and it.

 

"Not to be disrespectful to your fic but can we improvise a bit?"

"I-Improvise what?"

"The time," Kyuhyun smirked, "it's boring to go to bed after just one round, isn't it?"

 

 

Oh god. He's going to add an extra chapter in my fic. notthatImindthough

 

 

Yesung thought to himself as he impatiently helped take Kyuhyun's shirt off because the maknae was busy taking off his pants.

 

***************************

 

Two weeks later…

 

 

Anonymous134 posted:

 

I'm sorry but I might go IA for a while :( Works and stuff. Promise I'll compensate for it though! See you guys again when I have more free time~

 

 

"Yesung hyung?"

"Hmm?"

"Are you really going to stop writing? I actually like your fics."

"We have to prepare our first KRY album, Kyuhyun-ah. I doubt I'll have time."

"Sigh, where am I going to get my inspiration from then?"

"Well… how about you don't?"

 

Yesung moved to straddle his boyfriend's lap and hooked his arms around his neck.

 

"Why don't we make new moments together instead of relying on my fics?"

"That sounds lovely. I'm with you."

 

Yesung blushed slightly when Kyuhyun's hands on his waist sneakily slid under his shirt but he let them be. Instead, he closed the annoying gap between their lips and let his boyfriend guide him to the rest.

.

.

.

.

If you are a fanfic writer, the probability of your fics being found out by your bias idol isn't that much.

 

 

If you're a fanfic writer and your bias is in the same group with you, the probability of your fics being found out by them increases drastically. But the probability of them also being in love with you? Almost zero.

 

 

Almost. Not entirely zero. And Yesung is lucky that he falls into the opposite category of the seemingly impossible.