Twitter - What is Your Name?

Black_Lily's Library

I posted two stories cuz both are short --> 

I also make KyuSung thread on Twitter if you want to check it out!

 

 

 

Kyuhyun fell in love at first sight.

 

He was cutting through a park after a trip to a convenience store when he came across an angel— a middle-aged man dressed in yellow shirt and blue jeans with skin as flawless as a snow, hair as black as a midnight sky, and lips as red as an apple. The said man was sitting alone at a bench while smiling at a group of small birds gathering at his feet. What? Since when did he walk into the Snow White story? Kyuhyun strode towards the stranger and invited himself to sit down beside the man. The birds that got startled by his approach flew away, earning him a glare from his angel. Oops.

 

"Hi, mind if I sit here?"

"You already sat down so why did you bother asking?"

"Obviously, it's just my excuse to get you to talk. You have a unique charming voice, by the way."

 

The black-haired stranger looked at him as if he had gone mad.

 

"I'm Kyuhyun, Cho Kyuhyun. What is your name?"

"I didn't ask for that and why would I tell you my name?"

"That's a rather long name! Surely, you must have a shorter version, right?"

 

The black-haired angel glared daggers but Kyuhyun maintained his innocent smile.

 

"I have no obligation to tell you."

"That's true, but how can I get to know you if I don't know your name?"

"And why did you want to know me?"

"Because I've fallen in love at first sight with you!"

"The hell—! Did you really go around and tell a stranger that you fell in love with them?"

"Normally, no, but you're my first and last and only exception."

 

Kyuhyun winked and smirked inwardly, seeing those cheeks turning rosy.

 

"So, what is your name? What should I call you?"

"I'm not telling you."

"Sigh, it can't be helped then. Guess I'll just have to try randomly until I find one that you like."

"What do you—"

"Honey."

 

The stranger frowned at him.

 

"Sugar."

"..."

"Baby."

"..."

"Angel."

"Wait, are you— seriously?"

"Sweetheart."

"..."

"Darling."

"..."

"Love."

"..."

"Cutie pie."

"..."

"Princess."

"..."

"Snookums."

"What did that even mean?"

"I don't know either. My boo."

"..."

"Pumpkin."

"..."

"Sweetie."

"..."

"Buttercup."

"..."

"Juliette."

"..."

"Sunshine."

"I'm really impressed by your vocabulary."

 

Kyuhyun stopped to wink and continued.

 

"Dove."

"..."

"Cookie."

"..."

"Sweetie."

"..."

"Twinkle."

"..."

"Candy."

"..."

"Peaches."

"..."

"Dearest."

"..."

"Sweet pea."

"..."

"Cutie patootie sweet potootie baby."

"Now you're just making a word up."

"It's not my fault that I start to run out of ideas. Bun bun. Hey, are you really not going to tell me your name?"

"Why would I? I'm having fun now."

 

Kyuhyun pouted at the dark-haired cutie who smiled oh-so sweet at him.

 

"Sigh, alright, I give up. I can't seem to find a name that you might like."

"Ha, and I thought you're the real deal."

 

Kyuhyun stared in awe at the cutie guy who was laughing happily. His unique laughter was like a gospel to Kyuhyun's ears and he had to clutch his shirt to stop his heart from jumping out.

 

"Um, hey, are you alright?"

"It hurts so much because I fall harder for you, my future boyfriend."

"That won't work. Now, if you have nothing else to say then I'll—"

"Wait! I just came up with the perfect way to call you!"

"Really? What is it?"

 

Kyuhyun winked. His radiant smile almost rivaled the bright sun in the sky.

 

"Mine."

 

The beauty was taken aback and began to blush despite a scowl on his face.

 

"What? Seriously? Those lame nicknames were just an introduction to your even lamer pickup line?"

"C'mon, it's effective, right? I bet you're one step closer to falling head over heels for me!"

"One step out of a million, you mean?"

"A step to your heart is a step nonetheless. Sooo, won't you tell me your name? Though I don't mind keep calling you mine—"

"Jongwoon."

 

Kyuhyun blinked cluelessly.

 

"I'm sorry, what?"

"Kim Jongwoon. That's my name. There, you have it."

 

The stranger, Jongwoon, said while rolling his eyes, but his lips were smiling.

 

"Ouch, you don't want to be called mine that much? I'm hurt."

"What? Aren't you the one who said that we need to know our names in order to get to know each other better?"

 

Kyuhyun gasped and stared at his future boyfriend in disbelief.

 

"Oh my, I'm so happy that I could go down on my knee and ask for your hand."

"Please don't. I don't feel like getting married to a man I met ten minutes ago."

"You got a point there. That's why, how about we go to some nearby cafe and let's get to know our future spouse more?"

"Smooth."

 

Jongwoon snorted but took Kyuhyun's offered hand without any complaint. Even his black eyes were shining in joy. Kyuhyun grinned and held the cute smaller hand dearly. Ah, he fell harder again!

 

"Jongwoon, Jongwoon, Jongwoon~"

"Stop saying my name."

"Sorry, I was just thinking that your name doesn't sound right to my ears yet."

"What do you mean?"

"I think it lacks something, hm, oh, I know! My beloved Jongwoon~ Now that's more like it!"

"That's lame as ."

 

Despite his harsh words, Jongwoon was actually blushing and smiling genuinely, both lips and eyes. Seeing such an adorable reaction, Kyuhyun had a hunch that he'll really get to call Jongwoon as his in the near future.

 

 

And he was mostly right about his hunch!