CHAP 7 : MISSING

Partners In Crime
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ray went to Sam's condo with plastic bags contained with food and drink. It was lunch time and Sam was sick so he bought something healthy for him. He still remember how pale and weak Sam was yesterday. Sam was holding on something but he wasn't sure what was it. Where he came from looking sick like that?

He rang the doorbell but Sam didn't open the door. He must be outside again. 

He dialed Sam's number and tried to reach him via phone call but the junior didn't pick up the call. Then he got an idea and decided to see it with his own eyes. 

But from the bottom of his heart, he hopes it wasn't true. 

As expected, he saw Sam infront of the Sasori's mansion. He was standing at the main gate waited for the young boss, Maruyama Yusuke. He didn't know since which o'clock Sam was there with a brown paper bag in his hand. Sam was looking weak as before. He was pale and sweats so much.

Pen tan! ( Idiot!)

Ray was watching from inside of his car that was parked under a big tree across the mansion. He was amazed with what he saw that day. On how determined his junior was. It slowly affected Ray and he didn't feel to scold Sam for that. He let go a heavy sigh.

Later he noticed it was a pastry paper bag. It reminded him of what happened when Sam was an undercover cop in Sasori. He oftenly seen it with Sam.

"Young master likes it."

He wasn't sure since when Sam have fallen for Yusuke and since when the two of them were in a relationship. The romance between them has ruined and totally destroyed the moment they ambushed the mansion. Sam never admitted that he loves Yusuke but he knew him so well. His eyes glows whenever the name of Yusuke was being mentioned.

That was why Ray chose not to believe Sam whenever he denied everything. Sam was protecting Yusuke from harm. 

After the undercover ended, Sam looked sad all the time especially when he had to stay at his condo for the time being. The police protected him from the clans' attack. Until everything is clear, Sam have to be under protection. Ray was afraid if one of the clan will hurt his junior because he was an undercover cop for a year. 

He still remembered what Sam have told him yesterday.

"I'm sorry if I disappointed you but I really love him."

"Even if he's a criminal?"

"He's not a criminal. I will prove it to you."
.

He almost got out of the car when Sam crashed on the dusty ground. Sam was dizzy and he can see that. He was there to watched on Sam but he can't do whatever he wanted or the clan will know that he was there. 

"That idiot!" Ray secretly scolded. 

Then the main gate slowly opened and the young lord was standing there with eyes directed on Sam. Ray didn't see any hatred in that gazes and he was pretty sure Yusuke won't do anything harmful to his junior. 

One of the underling picked Sam up from the ground and the detective was brought inside. 
.
.
.

"Yu-"

"Are you deaf or is there something wrong with your brain?"

"I miss you..."

"Shut up."

The two of them were inside Sam's old bedroom. Yusuke commanded his underling to put him there because they need to talk. After the room was locked by Yusuke, they were having a conversation.

"I hope this is the last time I ever see your face. Get lost." 

"Yu, I'm sorry..."

Sam stuttered. He missed him so much and all he wanted was holding Yusuke in his embrace again. He missed holding Yusuke every night. 

"What are you sorry for? Your mission accomplished isn't it?" Yusuke smirked. As undercover cop, that must be Sam's main goal.

TO DESTROY HIM AND THE ENTIRE EMPIRE.

"I know you're not involved."

"None of your business."

"I will protect you."

"I don't need your help!"

"Yusuke-"

Yusuke quickly turned himself against Sam. Didn't want to face him like he always did before. He was scared to death if he can't control his real emotions towards Sam. Deep inside, he still loved him so much.

"From this moment on, I'm no longer your boyfriend. We were over since the day this place was ambushed by the police!" 

"But my love for you is real..."

"Bull!"

The video was on PLAY once again. Sam was shocked. Where Yusuke got that video?

"Wait, I can explain...." Sam rushed forward but Yusuke shoved him away.

He hates to admit that he loves the cop and couldn't forget him even how hard he tried. He hate Sam!!

"I don't want to hear anything from you. Just get out!" The young master yelled out of anger. He turned towards the door and prepared to leave.

"I said that because I was too afraid!" Sam said. Voice got louder than usual. Yusuke stopped walking but didn't turn around.

"I was scared to death if they will hurt you. You will be harm if I say I love you..." 

"If you're done. Please leave. I'm busy." Yusuke was already holding the door knob. He won't hear anything from Sam. A cop and a clan's lord weren't meant to be together. 

No matter how much he loves Sam, he wasn't his good match. Especially when the cop was the reason why his oto-san was shot to death. The cops were the reason why he lost his father! He can't forgive them for that. Ever. 

"Please... Listen to me...."

"You guys killed my father. Do I really need to pinpoint another reason on why should I hate you?"

Sam was speechless. 

"I always thought that I can't live without you but I was wrong. Even without you, I am still the same."

"I know you still care about me." Sam said. Yusuke frowned.

"You are so full of yourself."

"You told the maid to cook me the warm porridge yesterday. You even called the doctor to treat me."

"Because I don't want you to die in my house."

"I won't die. I will live and protect you." 

"I don't need your protection you goddammit! Just get out of my face!"

Yusuke's loud voice echoed throughout the room. He was angry and frustrated at the same time. Sam was an idiot! When Sam pulled him into his arms, Yusuke accidentally pushed him away that makes Sam fell hard to the floor. He hits the back of his head on the sharp edge of the cabinet.

Sam was in pain.

Yusuke panicked when the red liquid hit the bedroom's floor. It was Sam's!
He stares at Sam for few seconds, Sam groaned out of pain while rubbing the back of his head. 

"Gomen (Sorry)..." Yusuke whispered while moving slowly towards the love of his life. He hurted Sam and that was the most scary thing in his life. He always frightened if someday Sam will die on his hands. 

"It's okay..." Sam still smiling despite of the pain he felt. To see that Yusuke still care about him was more than enough for him. It makes him happy. 

Slowly, the gentle fingers touched on Sam's wound. Yusuke left the room afterward and back with a first aid kit. He treated the wound and handle it with care. He also noticed how warm Sam's body was. He could feel the heat whe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter