CHAP 6 : MEMORIES

Partners In Crime
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

.
.
"I have to run an errand later. Are you going to be okay?"
.

"Of course I'm going to be okay. Why?"
.

"Because you can't live without me..."
.
.

"I already have you."
.

"I'm a loyal person. Once I love, I will love forever."
.
.
.

"YUSUKE, DON'T!" Richard's voice kept echoing in everybody's hearings. Richard was screaming in panicked. He was frightened if his friend might kill Sam out of anger.

"YUSUKE, give me the gun..." Richard persuaded while moving slowly to Yusuke. The other henchmen were just standing there and decided not to do anything because that was what their boss told them before. 

"Don't stop me." Yusuke said. His voice started to cracked, was trying hard to stopped the tears from falling. Sam was kneeling infront of him with eyes closed but covered with tears. 

- Sam, why are you here again? Can't you see how much I am suffering right now? -

"Yu, please....Give me the gun now." Richard consistently moved towards Yusuke. Carefully so the bullet won't kill Sam. Yusuke was still aiming the gun to the detective's forehead and didn't budge.

"Son of a b*tch........" Yusuke whispered and stuttered. He put the gun down and it was the best chance to pulled it away from Yusuke. Richard finally got the gun and gave it to one of the underling. 

"Leave the backyard." Richard commanded. The henchmen nodded and left the area for a while. They moved to the front yard. Richard still there because he was worried if it could happen again. He didn't want his friend to kill people especially a cop.

He was at the back, watching.

Sam opened his eyes and slowly got up from the ground. They faced each other but Yusuke was looking at the different angle. He didn't want to see Sam's face.

"Get lost." Yusuke said when Sam was about to touch him. 

"Today you're safe but next time, I can't guarantee. So don't show your damn face infront of me again." Yusuke calmly said but his heart was broken into million pieces. Sam crashed it till it was hard to heal again...

"Yu-" 

Without seeing Sam's face, Yusuke left the backyard and went into the mansion. Sam was ready to follow but Richard put a stop to it. He slowly shook his head and went inside to see Yusuke. Sam was crying at the same spot, praying for Yusuke's forgiveness.

Yusuke should just kill him...

Tui pu chi (I'm sorry)...
.
.

Richard sat down next to Yusuke on the edge of the bed. He followed Yusuke all the way to his bedroom. Nowadays Yusuke always locked himself in the room whenever he can. 

"Yu, are you okay?" Richard asked. He was worried about Yusuke.

"I always do." Yusuke slowly replied. He was staring at the floor and his mind was all over the place. He can't erase the images of Sam from his head. It kept torturing him that sometimes he just wanted to vanish forever.

"I'm sorry but can I ask you something?"

"Go ahead."

"Were you in a relationship with Sam before?" 

Yusuke lifted his gaze and stared at the door. Everyday Sam will came knocking and greeted him with a bowl of warm porridge. Then he fed him, even wiped his lips with tissue. The memories kept playing and he couldn't stopped it. 

Then he nodded once. 

"But he didn't love me. It was all fake."

Richard didn't say anything. Afraid that he will makes Yusuke more sad than this. He got up and walked to the balcony. Sam still there, was standing at the front yard hoping that Yusuke will see him again. Richard sighed. 

He had a crush on Yusuke for sure but when he knew that Sam and Yusuke were in a relationship, he decided to surrendered his feeling. Especially when Yusuke was in a deep pain because of what happened. Yes, Sam was a liar but he was pretty sure that the detective was sincere. Sam was really in love with his friend.

"He is still here..." Richard said. 

Yusuke was sick and tired of it so he decided to leave the mansion and worked on something else. He will keep himself busy until he forget about Sam. He will work his off so Sam will never ever living in his head and heart again. He will erase everything about him. 

Because in the deepest of his heart, he was scared if he will end Sam with a gun. He was scared if he couldn't think straight and kill him with his own hand. He feared that he will be the one who's killing the man he loved the most. If he accidentally kill Sam, he won't be happy for the rest of his life....

Because when he's angry, he could destroy anything or anyone. 

He got into the black shiny car that parked at the other side of the road. Sam won't see him that's for sure. Sam waited for almost 5 minutes when Richard decided to go down to informed Sam that Yusuke wasn't home anymore. He wasn't that ruthless to not tell. Plus, soon the rain will fall to the ground based on the dark grey clouds in the sky. 

"He left. I think you should go home." Richard said. The both of them were facing each other at the main door.

Sam peeped into the opened door and it hurted him so much because that was where he lived with the love of his life before. He can't go there anymore and the most important thing was he can't see Yusuke like he used to do for a year. He missed Yusuke so much...

"He was drunk last night and the only thing he kept talking was about you." Richard spilled the truth while putting his hands on his pants pockets and staring into the distance. 

He didn't know why he said that to Sam. Probably because he wanted him to know that Yusuke still care and thinking about him. Sam lifted his face and was surprised. Yusuke was drunk?

"Do you love him for real?" Richard asked. This time he was looking straight at Sam. Sam nodded.

"Just give him time to heal. That's all." Richard ended the conversation and told Sam to go home. He also left the mansion soon after that.

Heavy rain have fallen to the ground....
Sam still there with nothing to cover himself from the cold rain. He forced himself to walk away eventhough he didn't want to leave. He slowly walked on the wet roads, was shivering throughout the journey. 
He will be back...
.
.
.
.

HEBI MANSION

Yusuke was very quiet in a whole meeting. He didn't have any spirits left in his body after he met Sam. All he wanted was a long nap. He was tired eventhough his injury already healed. 

"Yusuke?" Master Hideo called.

Yusuke wasn't paying attention to what the uncles were saying. He was lost in his own thoughts. After his assistant gently tapped him on the shoulder, Yusuke 'awakened'. 

"What was in your mind?" Ren naughtily asked. He sat across the eldest cousin. 

Of course he knew what was in Yusuke's mind. 

"Excuse me." Yusuke excus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter