CHAP 2 : DUMBSTRUCK

Partners In Crime
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Yu, what's wrong son?"

An adorable cute eyes were nailed on the younger cousins who were playing together at the park. He was alone with moistened chubby cheeks. 

"Nobody want to play with Yu...."

"Yu-chan, daijoubu (it's okay). Oto-san is here. Let's play the bicycle."

"How?"

"Oto-san will teach Yu okay? Now let's wipe the tears first."

The little Yusuke moved closer to the father and let his elder wiped the tears away. The warmth hug came after with a simple whisper.

"Don't be sad. Oto-san is here."
.
.

"Oto-san..." He unconciously spoke. He was at the balcony and waited for sun to rise above the gloomy sky. He couldn't sleep. Whenever his eyes closed, the tragedy came crashing in his dreams. 

He was suffocated. 

"Young master."

The nice familiar voice came approaching from behind. His right hand man was standing outside of the room, greeted like he always did since 6 months ago. The voice that always gave peace to Yusuke's heart no matter how bad his days were.

"Come in."

Seconds after, Sam was standing behind the young master. He knew Yusuke probably didn't sleep well because there were too many things in his boss's mind and mostly it was about Master Yuichi. His corpse was under the care of cops and Yusuke didn't had a chance to see his own father for the last time. 

 Yusuke just pretended to be strong. 

"There must be a spy amongst us." The young lord said while sipping hot coffee. 

"A spy?"

"I hope he is not Sasori's." Yusuke slowly stood up. He slowly turned around and their eyes met. 

Sam's heart skipped a beat, the adrenaline rushed. 

"You're blushing." The young master smiled. Nowadays this guy always blushed. 

"It's a bit warm out here." Sam seek an excuse while moved his eyes around the balcony. Scared if his loud heartbeats would reach the boss. 

"It's colder than last morning." Yusuke denied. 

Sam's face reddened everytime he said something. It was funny to see him flushed like that. That was why he loved to tease this man. 

"Young master, I will find the betrayer. Just don't think too much. You have to rest and heal." Sam was directing to Yusuke's abdomen. The young boss still as pale as yesterday and the injury still hurting him.

Yusuke didn't respond. He was eager to kill the damn traitor. His father was dead because of that motherf**ker. He will destroy them with his own bare hands and won't let them see the sun of tomorrow. Traitors were meant to be destroy.

"Sam, do you know what I hate the most?" He asked while looking straight at Sam. Sam slowly nodded.

"Traitors."

Yusuke smiled but it was creepy and full of vengeance. Yusuke could turn into a psycho in millisecond.

"My parents died because of traitors and both of them were killed with bullets inside their chests. I won't let that happen to me. I will kill anyone who try to put me down..."

The most spine-chilling words finally strikes into Sam's ears. The smile.....It doesn't supposed to look like that Yu.... I don't like the way you smile today. He put both his hands on Yusuke's shoulders. It was stiff and cold. 

"Young master, how are you feeling today?" He quickly changed the direction of their topic. Wanted to calmed Yusuke's inner demons. To soothed his anger.

"I'm fine." Yusuke replied. He walked into his bedroom and sat on the edge of the bed. That day was the second day he lived without his father. Everything was changed and it felt awkward. 

Luckily his father taught him everything before he left this world.  Sasori Clan automatically under his lead.

Sam lowered his body and sat infront of the young leader. He held Yusuke's hand, caressed the fingers and put the sweetest smile on his lips. His boss was struggling with his life at the moment and he wanted to cheer him up. He wanted to make him smile again and to let him know that he have Sam in his life. 

Eventhough the reality was different....

"What are you doing?" Yusuke asked with a smile. He never refused whenever Sam touches his hand. It felt warm.

"Massaging your hand, young master." Sam winks. 

"My hand is not injured." 

"You have such a beautiful hand." Sam complimented. That was a fact though. Yusuke's hands were soft and beautiful.

"Can I ask you something?" Yusuke lowered his gaze to Sam along with his face. Gotten closer until the noses almost touched. The heartbeats of Sam was pounding hard and it was crystal clear to Yusuke.

"You're so handsome. Why don't you introduce me to your girlfriend." 

"I don't have girlfriend." Sam avoided the young lord's dazzling eyes. It was so dazzling that it looked like a shimmering diamond. 

"Don't tell me that you're single." Yusuke chuckled. He didn't believe it.

"You don't trust me?" 

Yusuke gently slap Sam's cheek, "Never."

"Then how about having me as your boyfriend?" Sam said. He was smiling and his eyes glows. Was saying that on purpose to teased his young master. But deep in his heart, he means it and frequently giving hints and clues since he likes Yusuke more than just a boss. 

"Are you challenging me?" The boss asked.

Sam smiled, continued with the hand massage. Didn't verbally answered the question. Yusuke pulled his hand away and it surprised Sam. He was worried if the young master was mad by the 'challenge'. He didn't meant to confront him. He was about to apologize until Yusuke said something.

"So you like boys?" 

The question was tough to answer. He was wrong to said that to Yusuke and it might change Yusuke's perception of him. He got up from the floor and quickly apologized. He crossed the line and forgot about their relationship as a boss and a sidekick. He wasn't in any position to challenge the leader of Sasori Clan. 

"What the sorry for?" Yusuke was staring at Sam. His sharp glance could cut his people into pieces. 

Sam was so nervous. He didn't want Yusuke to be angry at him. 

"I'm sorry, young master." He didn't know why he invested too much into this world and it got worst after he had fallen in love with this beautiful man. The way he wanted to protect him was in another whole level.

He shouldn't have as what Ray have told him but it wasn't sympathy, it's love.

"Are you messing up with me?" 

"No. I didn't meant to make you angry."

"So what was that? To have you as a boyfriend."

"Young master..."

Sam was speechless when the boss started to caress his face. So gentle and in a very romantic way. Yusuke was looking directly at him, the tension between them blazed with fire. Ignited the sparks in their hearts. 

"Young master...." Sam budged. Make the slight movement to stopped Yusuke. 

"I only have you now. Don't you ever leave me like what my parents did." The young lord said. His voice vibrated and his hand trembled. He couldn't imagine how he would live if he lose Sam too. He can't lose him, Sam has to be by his side through the storm, in whatever weather, cold or warm.

"I'm here." Sam unconciously kissed him. He couldn't controlled himself anymore and spontaneously did something physical towards his boss. 

The most surprising thing was how the young master returned the kiss. He responded in the sweetest way. After few seconds, the both of them were intensely staring at each other. Sam was confused and flabbergasted. 

"Surprise?"

Sam slowly nodded. 

"Why?"

"I thought you don't like me in this way..."

"Who says that I like you?"

Sam quickly loosened his arms on Yusuke's body and moved few steps back. Yusuke smiled.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"I.....got to go. I have to supervise something."

Yusuke was entertained with his handsome assistant. Sam was funny and cute at the same time. He was the one who confessed and kissed first, then why he had to act like that when he kissed him back?

"Sam."

Sam paused. He stopped moving and moderately looking at the boss again. As always, his face reddened. He flushed so bad.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter