CHAP 9 : LIGHTS

Partners In Crime
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


"This is too entertaining. Get me a chair." Young master Ren commanded. He was too invested in the scene and wanted a best seat to enjoy the 'show'. 

Once he got the seat, he asked for a cold drink due to the hotness he was feeling at that moment. The animals in him has awoken. He kept on glaring at the cop too because Sam looked so delicious in his eyes. He was full of lust. The more Sam struggled, the ier he becomes. 

"I'm begging you, don't touch him!" 

"Stop." Ren stopped the guy. The guy automatically stopped moving.

"So, what's the deal?" Ren asked. He won't cooperate for free. Nothing's free in this world. He was taught to be extra demanding since he was born. He glanced at Sam with a serious face expression.

Sam was speechless for a while. He didn't know what to say to the damn young master. He was praying for the cops to arrest these bastards! These people deserved to rot in jail. 

"So what do you want me to do?" Sam finally asked. Ren smirked. 

"Not much darling, not that much." He said. 

"Be with me."

The deal was making Sam sick! It was the most disgusting thing he had ever heard. Damn it, what he supposed to do? The time was running out faster than it could and he had to save Yusuke.

"What do you mean?"

"Urm, a one night stand and let's do it infront of your beloved boyfriend. Sounds good isn't it?" Ren chuckled. He just loved himself!

Sam was out of words. He almost vomit. What the hell was wrong with Ren? Ren was so f**king psycho! 

"But!" Ren clapped once when Sam didn't response. 

"I knew that you won't do that with me so...."

"So what..." Sam was nervous. He knew something evil was living inside that guy's head. Something evil towards Yusuke.

"So I decided to continue the show~!" Ren replied in a cute high pitched voice. Sam's eyes wide opened. 

The show? Damn!

"I swear to God I will kill you if you touch Yusuke!" Sam shouted. His eyes was burning with flames. He was so angry at Ren.

"Our deal is expired. Sorry baby~" Ren winked. He got up of his seat and walked to the worn out cousin. 

Yusuke was drugged before he was put in the room with Sam. His health decreased a lot since he was taking medication for his injury too. The blood stains on his shirt was his own blood but it wasn't from bullet. He was been stabbed by knife on the abdomen. Not seriously stabbed because the young master wanted him alive. Just enough to make him feel the indescribable pain. 

"James, please continue.." Ren whispered. 

The guy was James, 24 years old and was hired by the second young master to entertain his eyes. 

"My pleasure." James replied with a smile on his lips. 

Yusuke was his type of guy he would love to kiss and touch because the young master was too good looking. Yusuke was his favorite 'toy' of course. Plus, he knew how y Yusuke's attitude was.

"Stop it!" Sam was trying to loosened the ropes on his body but he still failed to escape. Yusuke was too weak to fight against James. He had to save and protect him!

"Is that your husband?" James whispered to Yusuke's ear. 

Yusuke started to flinched when James rubbed his lips with his fingers. He tried to opened his eyes and could see a stranger assaulted him. He weakly pushed James with his body but that was too weak to make James stop. 

"You smell nice..." James whispered again and this time he moved closer to Yusuke. The sweetness aroma of Yusuke really turned him on. He couldn't controlled his lust anymore. He wanted to eat Yusuke as fast as he could!

"You damn it, I said stay away from him!" Sam finally escaped the tight ropes and pounded on James. He punched him right in the face that makes James crashed to the floor.

Ren automatically stood up. How Sam escaped that damn ropes?!

"Tie him up!" Ren commanded. 4 underlings rushed into the room to stopped Sam. 

Sam wasn't that easy to catch and they got punched in the faces for trying to stop him. But 4 versus 1 was impossible to do. Sam have fallen to the cold floor right infront of Yusuke. He was bleeding in the mouth, they hurted his chest, abdomen and leg. The last to punched was James. Sam groaned out of pain.

"Just let me eat your man in peace." James said. He walked back to the young master to continue.

Ren stared at Sam while sighing. Sam was an idiot! He walked to Sam and wiped the blood with his favorite handkerchief. Sam was covered in blood but still rebellious as ever. 

"Do you love him that much? What a waste." Ren was annoyed. Sam laughed.

"I will kill you guys.....I promise..." He whispered. His smirks was creepy but Ren found it y instead. Ren smiled.

"Darling, just eat me instead~" 

Sam spat the blood to the floor. His moves was limited due to the ropes that wrapped around his body. But soon after that, he panicked because of what James did to Yusuke. 

Right infront of his eyes, he saw James kissed started from the neck and ended on the lips. Yusuke was struggling and out of breath for couple of times. James suffocated him! 

"Stay away from him bastard!" Sam yelled. The pain was forgotten. All he wanted was to kill James and Ren.

James finished with the kisses and proceed to the next steps. He fondled Yusuke's body with full of lust and paused when he saw the big scratch on Yusuke's abdomen. Yusuke was groaning, the wound was killing him whenever it was touched. 

"Yu...." Sam tried to reach Yusuke but the other guys stopped him from doing that. He was slammed to the wall. 

"Urghh...." Yusuke was in a deep pain. His leg and abdomen were killing him so bad. His eyes started to tear and his cheeks reddened. He needed doctor a.s.a.p!

"Kill me if you want! Take him to the hospital!" Sam begged for some mercy. He was frightened of the possibility that Yusuke might die due the excessive bleeding. 

"Take him to the hospital... He need doctor!"

Ren smirked. He loved to see Sam begging but the main goal was to kill Yusuke not to heal him. Then someone came knocking on the opened door. Young master Kei was there. He was looking at their eldest cousin that was in somebody else's arms.

"What are you doing?" Kei asked. 

"Entertaining myself.." Ren replied without looking at the other cousin. Kei shook his head in disbelief.

"We have to end him as fast as we can. You're wasting our time." 

"Then it's not gonna be fun. We should have some fun before we kill him." 

"We have to be quick or our fathers will be mad at us again. I will settle it for ya."

Kei was holding a gun. He was ready to end Yusuke's life in one shot. Ren snorted. He was annoyed but didn't stop him from walking further. Sam panicked, he saw the gun and knew Kei would shoot Yusuke. He shouted 'NO' and ended up with small towel in his mouth. It prevented him from shouting and yelling. 

"How about him?" Ren pointed his finger to Sam.

"Make him handicap and cut his tongue." Kei said. His father told him to no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter