CHAP 1 : EXISTENCE

Partners In Crime
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Master was shot!" The screaming was echoing all over the place. The chaos was gotten out of hand and bodies were found everywhere. From two parties, mostly were shot in the chest. 

"Young master, we have to go!"

"Oto-san...."

"We have to go, now!"

In the midst of the chaotic world of two different sides, the both of them fled to the safer place. One of them wounded pretty bad but chose to sealed his lips shut. The underling put the young master on the ground, helped him leaned to the concrete wall.

"Sam, I have to go back."

"No."

"Oto-san!"

"Young master, you're injured!"

Yusuke was smashing his back to the wall out of frustration. His father and henchmen were in danger. They might die of bullets! He didn't know why the police were there attacking them. It supposed to be a secret. The police surrounded to their left and right, demanded them to surrender. 

In a blink of an eye, it turned to battlefield and the sounds of bullets was filling the entire atmosphere. It all happened so fast that he was in awe. Then his father ran from the left just to protect his only son and eventually got shot. He crashed to the dusty floor while coughed up blood. 

He was there, was looking at his father but too stunned to do anything. When he reached his hand to his father, his right hand man grabbed his arm and took him to somewhere safer. 

"Sam, I need to go back." He got up but then groaned out of pain. He was in pain due to his injury. His right abdomen was bleeding so hard. 

"Young master, stay here. Don't go anywhere." Sam said. 

"Where are you going?" 

"I am going back to check on them. I will be back."

After a warm pat on Yusuke's shoulder, he left the place. Yusuke forbids him from going but the sidekick determined to departed. He will be back to his young master real soon. The injury stopped the young man from to go along with his most important assistant. He pressed his injury to prevented more blood flows out of the abdomen. 

As minutes passes by, he became paler and weaker. Tried hard to stay awoke. Sam wasn't there yet. The eyelids got heavier everytime he tried to stay sober. He was 'drunk' of discomfort. The stiffness started to took over his whole body. It stings so bad...

.
.
.

"Young master...."
.
.
.

"Yu....."

.
.
.

"Young master....."

.
.
.

"My son, don't be afraid...We will meet again one day..."
.
.
.

"Oto-san! Urghhh...." 

"Young master, be careful."

The reality hits harder. He realized his father weren't there and it wasn't a dirty ground anymore. Sam was next to him with a glass of warm water on his hand. 

"Where am I?" Yusuke asked out of curiosity. The place was unfamiliar. He never seen it before.

"At my place." Sam replied.

"Urgh..." The pain started to hurt Yusuke again but this time it was milder. The moment he touched his belly, he noticed something on it. Sam wrapped his injury with bandage. Even sticked a band aid on a cut on his forehead. 

"Where is the others?" He asked while slowly leaning on the headboard. He was been offered a glass of warm water before but he refused to drink it. He wasn't thirsty. 

The sign of anxiety suddenly took shape on Sam's face expression. Everything rotated quite fast. 180 degrees changed to awkward. 

"Sam."

The sidekick didn't talk. He was bowing his face down and avoided his young master's eyes. Yusuke frowned. Sam have to talk!

"Sam, say something."

Sam was ready to put on a speech but stopped when his phone rang. Sasori's second man was calling. He was Yusuke's uncle. A little brother of his father. 

"How is he?" Master Daichi asked. He knew Sam was with his nephew. 

"He is fine, master. Don't worry."

"Where is he now?"

"At somewhere safe."

"Bring him home."

Sam turned to his young master. Yusuke was closing his eyes due to the pain. He knew who was on the phone with Sam and he didn't even care to bother.

"I will bring young master home when he's feeling better."

"No. Bring him home today." Then the line was cut off. Master Daichi ended the conversation after few minutes. 

Sam opposed the idea to bring Yusuke back that day but he was just a henchman so he has no right to disagree. He had to bring him back as soon as possible.

"Just bring me back." Said Yusuke with eyes closed. He heard everything and Sam didn't have to explain. He wanted to face the uncles and cousins too. He had a lot to say. 

Sam letting go the heaviest sigh. He slowly nodded and helped the young boss to get up from the bed. Led him straight to the car outside of the condominium building. He kept looking at the front mirror to checked on Yusuke. The young master didn't say anything and just drowning in his deep thoughts. 

"Young master, we are here." Sam put an end to Yusuke's deep thoughts after 30 minutes. They arrived at Yusuke's mansion. 

The family welcomed them home the moment they were inside the mansion. Not only uncles but also their wives were there. While the cousins were staring at Yusuke like there's no tomorrow. 

"Yu. Come and take a seat." Said the second uncle while holding Yusuke's arm. 

"Young master is injured." Sam quickly took over and helped his young master to sit down. 

"We're sorry for your loss." Said the third uncle after a while. 

Yusuke frowned, he didn't understand what was the loss. What does it supposed to mean? He turned to Sam for answer. Sam didn't say anything but only turned his face away. 

"What do you mean?" Yusuke wanted to know. He needed answer.

"Your oto-san is dead." Second uncle replied. Yusuke was shocked to death. His father died?

"Where is he now??" Yusuke slowly got up as his eyes changed to teary. He was all the tears away because he didn't want to cry infront of those b*tches. 

"At the hospital under the care of police." Third uncle answered. 

Yusuke fell down onto the sofa. He was in a great grief. His heart ache so much and the distressed started to built in. Sam ran to his young master but Yusuke shoved him away. He was mad at everyone.

"Sam, help him." The second uncle directed to Sam. Yusuke was ready to go upstairs and rejected the idea of further talking. He was sick of everything.

"This is my house and I don't need anyone to lead me." Strict words followed by stern face reverberated across the mansion. He slowly went upstairs to concealed. 

Sam sighed. He was infront of Yusuke's bedroom for minutes without doing anything. He wanted to knock but cancelled because he knew his young master needed space. He will wait.

Yusuke was crying on the edge of his bed. His father was dead he can't hug him goodbye for the last time. In this world full of madness, he only had his father and Sam. These two were his strength to woke up every morning. He had lost one and now he only had Sam by his side.

"Sam, come in." He said. He knew that his right hand man was outside of the room since 20 minutes ago. 

The door slowly unclosed and Sam was there. Their eyes stared at each other. 

"Now I only have you." Yusuke whispered but cleared enough to Sam's hearing. 

"Young

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter