CHAP 5 : BROKEN

Partners In Crime
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

POLICE DEPARTMENT

"Senior, where are they?" Sam came rushing to the police department to see Yusuke. Yusuke and the rest were nowhere to be seen.

"In interrogation room." Ray said. 

"Yusuke?"

Ray nodded to answer the junior. He stopped Sam when Sam wanted to find the young master. Sam was acting weird and looked depressed after the team succeeded with their mission. Sam should be happy instead of looking anxious like that.

"Sam, control yourself. This is police department. Your workplace." Ray reminded him. Did he forgotten his real self?

"Senior, I have to see him. I'm begging you." 

"Sam, he's being investigate now."

"I will see him after the interrogation."

"Sam, do you really have to?"

"I do."

Ray brought the junior to the spot where the vending machine was located because it was less people there. Sam wasn't in his right mind and he needed to talk about that. 

"Tell me, is it true that both of you are in a relationship?" Ray wanted Sam to confirm. 

Sam didn't respond. He kept his mouth shut as expected.

"If you're not, explain this to me." Ray was referring to Sam's behavior. It strengthens the love rumor between Sam and Yusuke. 

"Sasori does not involve in drugs and human trafficking." Sam finally stated what he thinks about Sasori. 

"Do you have any proof?" 

"I've seen no drugs throughout the year. The human trafficking too."

"But you don't have proof to any of this aren't you?"

"Senior, just think carefully. I was Sasori's right hand man and I have supervised everything but I didn't see any of it."

Ray was pretty confused by that. Sam could be right but what's done is done. The cops will do further investigations according this matter. If they are not guilty, they will be release. That was what Ray told Sam.

Sam can't do anything about that. He was praying hard so he can see Yusuke again. He had to explain everything eventhough Yusuke won't trust him anymore. Their love was over, the trusts have been broken. He sat on the chair and waited for the interrogation to be over...

.
.
.
.

LOCK UP ROOM

Yusuke was leaning to the wall with emotionless expression. He was too heartbroken after what happened. Sam was untruthful and he was a bloody fool for trusting him.

Bravo.....You are a pathetic loser, Yusuke. You let him fools you.
Love you? Heh, it's all bullsh*t! 

From the moment on, he didn't trust in LOVE anymore. He swore he won't trust him and he will kill him if he see him again!

The second young master sat next to Yusuke. He was smirking in victory. At last, Sam got busted. 

"I knew Sam is a cop. He is an undercover cop and joined Sasori to destroy you and our clans." Ren said. He could see the vengeance in Yusuke's eyes. The way Yusuke clenched his fists were fun to see.

"Why the f**k you didn't tell me?" Yusuke angrily asked. He was glaring at his cousin like he wanted to smash his face to the wall. 

"Uh calm down bro. Don't get angry at me. It's not my fault that he is a cop."

Yusuke clenched his teeth. Ren was right. Ren was damn right! He was the one to blame because he was too stupid! He suddenly recalled the errands Sam have attended before. 

Everytime he asked, Sam will avoided the questions and simply said "Nothing" or "Your other minions". DAMN! He was fooled! So the love confession, kisses and jealousy were all fake? The tears started to form but he quickly it in. 

Sam wasn't in love with him. Sam was pretending because he needed informations for the mission. For a year, Sam reported everything to the cops and he was trapped into the game. 

Then it played like a broken cassette.
.

The way Sam looking at him...
.

The way Sam touched him...
.

The way Sam talked to him...
.

The way he pampered...
.

The way he cared...
.

The way he kissed.....
.
.

"Yu...." Then a very familiar voice called out for him from outside the metal bars. He lifted his head and the guy he used to love with all his heart was standing there and looking at him. 

"Yu....I can explain..." Sam begged for Yusuke's attention. Yusuke have to listen to what he was going to say.

Yusuke slowly got up from the dirty floor and walked closer to Sam. They've been separated by the bars and Sam couldn't touch him like he normally does. Their eyes met, hearts blazing with fire but Yusuke looked as cold as ice.

They were standing in opposite when they used to stood side by side. Used to clung with warmest embraced but now it's all in the past.

"Yu...."

"F**k you." Yusuke cussed him out.

Yusuke can curse or punch him in the face, he didn't care anymore. His sin was unforgivable and he knew it. He snuck into Sasori and became the young master's best sidekick. Then both of them had mutual feelings for each other. To Sam, to become Yusuke's boyfriend was the best thing ever happened in his life. 

"Yu, please listen to me..."

"Don't you ever say my name again you son of a b*tch." 

Sam stunned. He was looking at him and hatred was clearly drawn on Yusuke's face. There was no love in those eyes anymore. The agony was deep and incurable. 

Ren smirked and decided to meddle into the conversation. 

"Too bad... All he did was for the sake of the mission. You never love him aren't you?" Ren spilled the tea all over Sam's head. Sam frowned, the same with Yusuke. 

Without adding any more fuel, he sat next to Kei. He left it hanging just to make it more difficult for Sam. Kei was quiet but watching everything. Well, he prefer to be in the audience rather than to do all the talking. 

Ray pulled Sam away from there before the others notice it. Sam will be in trouble if that happen. 

"Control yourself Sam!" He scolded.

Sam was bowing his face to the floor. Finally it happened... The day without Yusuke was hell for him. What could he do to get him back?? What should he do to make Yusuke forgive him? 

"Sam, you are a cop, please remember that." The inspector adviced. Honestly, he was petrified of what happened to Sam. He was worried sick if Sam isn't the same person anymore. 

.
.
.
.

Yusuke and the rest were released on bail. Master Daichi was the one who paid for the bail and for Yusuke, it was on Richard. Richard insisted on bailing out Yusuke with his own money. He was shocked when he heard the news. Fortunately, Yusuke was alright despite of being injured. 

"Yu..." Sam rushed to Yusuke and Richard when the both of them were in the hallway. 

"So you're a cop." Richard said. He won't meddle in their business because he respected Yusuke so he chose to wait outside. 

Yusuke wanted to leave but Sam grabbed Yusuke by arm to prevent him from leaving. He got a lot to say and Yusuke must listen. Yusuke violently pulled his arm away from Sam. He was disgusted! 

"I don't wanna see your face again!" Yusuke loudly said. He hated Sam

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter