CHAP 3 : SHINES

Partners In Crime
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"What?" Yusuke asked. As expected, the cousins always makes him uncomfortable. That was why he frequently rejected their invitations to meet except for business purposes.

"You're jealous. Don't tell me that he is your..."

"Ren!" 

"Enough you two." Kei stopped the both of them. He just wanted to have a peaceful dinner time. With Ren and Yusuke being like that, the peace sure vanished into the thin air. 

Ren chuckled and laughed. Meanwhile Yusuke was annoyed as hell. His appetite was gone and he was not in the mood to eat anymore so he directly asked.

"So what do you want?" 

"Nothing. Just came to visit. We're family after all." Ren said. Kei didn't speak but glancing at the eldest cousin. 

Just like his dead father, he became Sasori's lord at the age of 20. Yusuke was only 20 but he was capable of everything and was brutal enough to lead the clan. And they also knew that Sam was 25 years old and loved to pampered his young master. Ren did his research for sure. He likes Sam and was interested to him since a year ago. 

Even before he became Yusuke's important assistant.

Family? Huh.

Yusuke was sick of the 'family' word. He only got his parents as his family and Sam as his 'soulmate'. Other than these 3, there are no family. Especially these cousins. They never were.

"If you don't have anything else, please go home. I'm going to rest." Yusuke ended the dinner with a cold attitude. He was tired of these people.

"Actually we have something to talk." Kei said when Yusuke got off of his seat. 

"About uncle." Ren added.

Yusuke frowned. What about his father? 

"We heard that the traitor is an undercover cop." Kei just went straight to the point. He wasn't like Ren who loved to kid around especially about men. 

Kei probably just 17 years old but he was more matured than Ren. Ren was 19 years old but acted more like a younger brother. They were more like brothers than cousins. Very closed since they were kids. Meanwhile Yusuke was alone and kept being deserted by them when they were little. 

And now they dare to call him family? BULLSH*T!

Sam heard everything from the side of the dining room. Technically he never left his young master. If he was near, the young master will always be in his sight. Yusuke was ill and angry at the same time. Wasn't the best thing to leave him alone. Whenever he was alone it affected him in a bad way. 

"It's none of your business." Yusuke snapped. The clan's affairs was his responsibilities because he was the damn boss!

Ren and Kei nodded. Yusuke was unfriendly as usual.

"Just go home." Said Yusuke and ready to leave the space. He will be super mad if he stayed. He needed rest and away from all these b*tches.

"Then, can I hit on Sam?" Ren was asking on purpose. He wanted to see Yusuke's response. Probably their cousin is the same kind too? Well, well, well.... How interesting.

Yusuke secretly clenched his fists, his jealousy stay hidden. Damn you Ren.

"Unfortunately you can't." Yusuke sneered. He won't let anyone to take Sam away from him. Over his dead body first.

"Why is that?" Ren naughtiness shone through his smile. Provoked Yusuke with all his might meanwhile Kei just watched. 

"I don't flirt with my people. You shouldn't too." 

Yusuke's answer makes Sam smiled. Don't flirt? You've kissed me twice my lord. Once on the cheek and once on the lips.

"Oh really... Sam!" Ren commanded Sam to enter the dining room. Soon after that, Sam appeared from the outside. 

"Do you need anything, young master?" Sam politely asked. Ren shook his head while making cute noises. As he walked closer to Sam, he was watching Yusuke's reaction too. 

His cousin was looking at him with a pair of eyes that burns with anger. Then he stopped right infront of Sam and started to play with Yusuke's emotions. He dared to touched Sam's on the face and naughtily rubbed the soft lips with his fingers. Sam budged but young master was having fun with him. He pulled Sam closer and complimented Sam's good looks. 

The young lord couldn't take it anymore. He rushed to put Ren and Sam in a gap. He blocked them by standing in the middle. 

"Are you done yet?" He asked with his teeth clenched. Ren smirked.

"Not yet."

"Enough. Let's just go home." Kei had spoken. He was entertained but it could end with argument so it was a good decision to leave the mansion. 

Ren didn't object. He agreed to leave and will be back later. They had too many things to deal with Sasori's big boss. The young masters drove back in a few minutes, left the dining room with less people. 

"Young master..." Sam said when Yusuke was in pain. As expected, the young master pushed him away. He insisted on getting upstairs by his own. Sam just slowly followed from behind. 

In the bedroom, Yusuke slowly climbed onto his bed. He shivered due to the pain he felt at that moment. Sam was standing outside of the room while keeping his eyes on his young master. He wanted to help Yusuke but the young lord was still in a bad mood. 

He wouldn't dare to step inside.

"Sam..." Yusuke suddenly called after a while. Sam quickly entered the room and panicked. 

"Are you hurt?" He asked while checking on Yusuke. He was on the bed next to his boss. 

Yusuke slowly said no. 

"You need something? What do you want? I will do it for you." 

Yusuke still said no. Half of his body was under the warm blanket but he still needed Sam to warm him up. He felt lonely all of the sudden. The emptiness creeped inside that makes him scared. His cold attitude suddenly changed to a child like personality. 

He became the cutest in Sam's eyes.

"I just want you to hug me." He said. Sam smiled. 

"Come here..." The arms started to wrapped around the young master's body and the 2 of them were hugging tight. Yusuke's body was cold and stiff. He was shivering at the same time. He must be broken again.

"I'm sorry for this morning..." Yusuke said while sinking his face on Sam's chest. 

"It's not your fault. I'm the one to blame." 

"Please don't leave me..." The whisper went straight to Sam's heart. He almost break into tears infront of Yusuke.

"I will be here..."

Yusuke lifted his head to faced Sam. There was no gap in between anymore. Sam was mesmerized by Yusuke. The eyes, nose, lips, everything were damn beautiful. Yusuke was charming as hell... Sam gulped because it gotten hotter in the room eventhough the air conditioner was on. 

Sam blushed again.

"You're blushing...." Said Yusuke with an adorable smile. 

"Young mas-"

"Called me Yu."

"Are you sure?"

Yusuke nodded. He looked so cute that makes Sam couldn't stopped smiling. Sam was also checking if Yusuke was drunk or something. Why he wanted him to call by name? Yusuke strangely acted cute too. 

"Are you sleepy due to the meds?" Sam asked. Yusuke denied. 

"Did you drink alcohol before?" Sam sniffed on the young lord's cheek. He didn't smell any of the liquor so Yusuke didn't drunk as he thought. 

"You don't trust me?" 

"It's not like that, young master..."

"Yu. Call me Yu." 

Silent. 

The sounds of their heartbeats quickly filled the silence.

Damn, Yusuke was too adorable! Calm down Sam. Calm down!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter