The Unexpected Appointment

The Story of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The music video filming was a success. It took a whole day before they finished everything. Now, the boys are just waiting for the final editing and release of their video. The boys were planning to go home when Min Jae, their manager called Nichkhun.

“Khun, for a moment. I have something to discuss to you.” Their manager said. He was holding a notebook and was turning its pages.

Khun excused himself and followed Min Jae.

“What is it, hyung?” He asked

“JYP called and told me that you need to go to the company tomorrow morning for a meeting.” His manager explained.

“Suddenly? How about the members?”

“Jin Young hyung said he just wanted to talk to you about a certain project. The boys have other schedule tomorrow so you will go alone in the company. I’ll just dropped you off there.”

This isn’t the first time that he was called for a meeting for a solo project but Khun was a bit puzzled for it now. Usually, when he was being called, his manager will explained to him the exact details of what the meeting will be but this time, his manager was very discreet. He just told him to go to the company so he himself will know all the details. Though he has quite few questions, he just followed what his manager instructed him to do.

 

The next morning, as what is told of him, he was dropped by his manager to the company. He went straight to Park Jin Young’s office. 

“Hyung, annyeong haseyo.” He bowed down and greeted. He was shocked when he saw a familiar face of the woman sitting next to Park Jin Young.

“Oh, Khun ah, you’re here. Have a sit.” JYP greeted.

Khun sit on a chair beside JYP. The woman was sitting on the other side of his boss.

“What makes you call me?” He asked politely.

“Since the two of you are already here, it will not be hard to discuss this project with you.” JYP explained looking at each one of them. “You already know each other, right?”

“Ah, nae, oppa.” Victoria answered.

Khun was still waiting for Jin Young’s explanation on why the two of them were called.

“Remember when you did a dance production 12 years ago during MBC Gayo?” JYP started to explain one by one. “You will do another one similar to that.”

“Mwo?” Khun answered in a bit shocking tone. He was really surprised with what their boss said.

“You heard it right, Khun. You’ll

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter