I am Yours

The Story of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s been a week and a half since the accident and Nichkhun visited his doctor for check up. He had his arm cast removed and had his first therapy. Victoria kept on telling him to follow doctor’s orders before his scheduled check up and that he should informed her of what the doctor will say because she cannot accompany him. He was on his way home when he received a message from her.

I’m having a break now at filming. Did your check up went well?

He smiled when he replied. He lied to her a little as he wanted to surprise her.

The doctor said I should wear the cast for another week. It’s not yet healed. 

Victoria frowned when she read his replied. It’s been a week and a half that Nichkhun has been wearing that cast on his arm and she knew how he badly wanted to take it off since he cannot attend their rehearsals. He can’t barely move and whenever they need to be onstage, he has to deal with it just like how Jun K and Jun Ho did when they had their injuries.

😔😔😔 Ok. Drive safely. Rest and eat well.

What time will your filming end?

It will end by 10:00 pm I think. Waeyo?

Just wanted to check. You’ve been with Song Seung Hoon the whole day. Be sure not to run away with him... 🥺🥺🥺

Don’t worry, I won’t... 😄😄😄 

Khun was smiling silently while reading her message that his manager can’t help but noticed it when he looked at him at the rear mirror of the car.

“It seems like you're so happy with the message. Is that Victoria?” His manager asked smiling at him.

Khun just smiled at him. His manager just shook his head smiling and continue driving him home.

 

The filming ended a little early. It ended at around 9:00 in the evening. Victoria informed Khun about it. Since they became a couple, it became a habit for them to inform each other about their schedules. When Victoria arrived home, Khun decided to drop off her house after resting in his.

“Come in.” Victoria smiled at him as she lets him get inside her home.

“I brought these for you.” Khun showed him a plastic bag held by his left arm, his right arm was still in a cast.

“What is it?” She took the plastic from him and took a look inside it. She smiled brightly when she saw what’s inside. “Durian!!!” She giggled. “Where did you get this?”

“I asked hyung to buy this when we get home earlier.” Khun answered.

“Gomawo.” She said smiling. “Have a sit, I’ll just prepare food for you.” She brought the plastic of durian to her kitchen. Khun followe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter