The Struggles of Dating

The Story of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hyung, it’s in the news. See this.” Jun Ho handed him his phone and show the news article to him. “Woa! They even took a picture of the two of you. Look at this.”

Khun just shook his head. As far as he wanted to make their relationship private, he knew that there were a lot of people who were interested about how the things were going on between him and Victoria. They both knew from the very start that this will happen. Being a celebrity, they really can’t hide everything from people and their privacy will be compromised most of the time.

“What will you do then, Khun? Will the two of you admit it?” Jun K. asked as he peeked on Jun Ho’s phone and read the news. “You should be ready when Jin Young hyung call you for this.”

Khun can’t answer them right away. He knew that they can’t keep it any longer and the moment that the two of them will be called by their CEO to confirm this to them, he knew that they need to face a bigger picture. Oftentimes, he thought that if they were not celebrities, things could have been a lot easier. They could go out and be on dates as normal couples do and they won’t need to worry about people who will peek on them. As much as he wanted to be proud that Victoria is his girlfriend, there’s also this thing on his mind that made him worry a lot because he wanted to protect her. He knew that the moment they confirm their relationship, some of their fans especially his will throw a lot of unnecessary words to them especifically to Victoria for being with him.

“We’ll see when we talk.” That’s the only answer that Khun gave them. “I need to talk to Victoria about this, too.” Worry started to be shown on his face.

“You’ll be fine, bro. You know how these things go and it isn’t the first time. You’ve been through this few years back with Tiffany.” Taecyon said as he put his arm on his shoulder trying to comfort him.

Khun nodded. He understood what Taecyon was trying to say. “It’s just a little different this time.” He sighed.

 

After their commitments that day, Khun called Victoria as he got home.

“Yoboseyo.” Victoria answered. Her voice was quite low as she was so beat that day from her own commitments.

“Yoboseyo.” Khun said. “Your voice seemed different, are you sick?” He worriedly asked.

“Annyeo. I’m just tired. I just got home from the filming.” She answered as she laid in her bed, not yet changing her clothes. The filming ended late that day that she just wanted to throw herself to bed because of exhaustion.

“Have you read it?” Khun asked.

“The news about us?” Victoria answered in a question. “I’ve heard about it. Some of the staffs asked me about it during filming.”

“And what did you say?” 

“Opssoyo.” She answered. Her eyes are half closed already.

“And?...” Khun tried to get exact answers from her as he also wanted to know how she reacted with the news.

“And nothing. I just smiled at them. I still want to talk to you before I say something.” She explained. “But what if Jin Young oppa called us about that?” She started to get worried.

“Then we have to tell him everything. Let’s just see what will be the plans when we get there.” Khun explained as calmly as possible. He, himself is worried but he knew that if he panic, things will just go out of hand and he won’t be able to think properly. “We can get through everything together, right?” He added.

Victoria j

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter