One Whole Day

The Story of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She woke up the next morning. It’s already 9:00 am when she checked the time. She stared at the ceiling contemplating on what to do since she still has the whole day before she went to her commitments. She stood up and went to the comfort room, washed her face, took her laptop and sat on her bed. She checked her social media accounts and saw comments from her previous posts then logged out of it. As a celebrity, she cannot reply to her fans and followers’ comments anymore since they are too many. Her manager called to check on her.

“Qian, I already checked the house you’re going to stay in. It’s ready.” her manager told her.

“Okay, oppa.”

“I will drive you there later at 7:00 pm. You still have the whole afternoon to do the things that you need to do. Just informed me if you need help.”

“Nothing really today, oppa.” She answered. “Ah! By the way can you drive me somewhere later before we go to my house?”

“Where do you plan to go, Qian? You can’t go anywhere far. You know dispatch are everywhere, you could be in the news the next day.” Her manager explained over the phone.

“It’s not something crazy. I just want to drop sometime off. I want to visit Sulli’s grave.” She explains.

“Okay, okay. I'll drive you off there, but just do it quick okay? You still need to go to your house. We need to be careful ‘cause for sure the management will bombard me with phone calls and stuff if you came out of the news.” Her manager was scratching his head as he explains to her over the phone.

“Arasso, arasso. Don’t worry too much. Remember, I’m already part of the management. We just co – worked with JYPE for all my activities here. You don’t need to go nuts with everything.” She frustratingly replied.

“Okay, just like what you said. I’ll hang up now. I’ll see you later.”

“Bye.” She then hanged up the phone. She stood up and fixed her luggage again. She brought quite a lot of clothes since she knew she’ll be staying in Korea for a long period of time. She has sponsors but s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter