What Have You Done to Me?

The Story of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Victoria’s day was busy. She finished her photo shoot for a magazine and went to an interview afterwards. She felt exhausted that she wanted to toss her body to bed and rest but she could also feel her stomach trembling. She was hungry. She went home a little late and found out that her refrigerator was already empty. She scratched her forehead with what she saw, she haven’t checked it since she didn’t cook for sometime because of her busy schedule. She then decided to call her manager to ask a favor and that is to drive her to the supermarket to buy groceries. Her manager agreed and told her to wait for him.

After a few minutes, someone knocked on her door. She was shocked when she saw who was standing in front of her door as she opened it.

“Omo!” She uttered.

“Oh, hi!” The man greeted.

“Hi!” She answered. She was still shocked but offered the man to get inside her house. “Would you mind if I asked what brings you here?” She asked as she let Khun enter the house. She asked her to sit down on the sofa.

“Min Jae hyung called me. He said that your manager asked a favor to drive you in the supermarket. Since hyung was in a meeting, he called me and asked me to do it for you.” Khun explained.

“O... okay.”

“Anyway, will it be fine for you?”

“N.. nae.” She can’t help but stutter. She really wanted to go to the mart but she didn’t expect that he will be the one to drive her there. “I’ll just change. Please wait for me here.” She then went upstairs to her bedroom.

 

Few more minutes and she’s ready to go.

“Can we go now?” Khun asked.

“Nae.” That’s all she can answered. Khun then opened the door for her and let her in first before he went to the driver’s seat. Then they drove going to the mart.

 

Victoria bought the groceries and food that she needed. Khun helped her in carrying the loads. After an hour, they left the supermarket and went home. Victoria decided to cook and asked Khun to stay there.

“I’m going to cook dinner. Stay here for a while. You can eat dinner here.” She offered.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter