Neighbors

The Story of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was already dark when the boys decided to go home after hanging out at Khun’s house. They helped him cleaned up then Khun accompanied them outside while waiting for their manager to arrive and fetch them when the woman in the balcony few meters away from Khun’s house caught Woo Young's attention.

“Hyung, is that Victoria ssi?” he asked.

Everybody looked at the direction of the woman Woo Young was looking at.

“Odi?” Jun Ho asked curiously.

“The woman in the balcony near the streetlights. That house.” Woo Young pointed at the direction of the house.

Jun Ho looked closer. “Nae, I think they are similar.”

“Jjinja?” Chan Sung started to get curious.

“I told you, she’s the one I saw earlier when our car passed by that house.” Jun K. said. “So how is it now, Khun? I’m right. You have to buy me a meal next week.” He said with a smirk.

“Tss! How could you be so sure? It’s not impossible that someone might look similar to her.” Khun insisted.

“And it’s also not impossible that she could be the real Victoria and she’s your neighbor now.” Jun K. argued.

“Ani, she’s not that. I’m telling you, it’s not her. How could she come here, right.” Khun’s still not convinced.

“How ‘bout we go closer to that house to know if we’re right?” Woo Young suggested.

“What? Are you crazy? Khun exclaimed.

“You want us to prove that it’s her right? So coming near to her house is the easiest way.” Jun K. then started to walk closer to the house and the boys followed that Khun couldn't stopped them.

“Jjamkamma…” He was about to say something when Woo Young called the woman.

“Victoria ssi.’ Woo Young called the woman as they were feet away from the house.

The woman who was about to enter the door going to her house turned as she heard her name called.

“Victoria.. Victoria ssi.” Woo Young called again. Khun was stopping him and was holding his arm.

“Nae.” The woman answered.

“It’s me, Woo Young. The boys are with me.”

“Ah, anneyeong haseyo.” Victoria greeted.

“Annyeong haseyo. Are you living here now?” Woo Young as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter