Luna’s Visit

The Story of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Oenni.” Luna squealed and ran to Victoria with a big hug as the older girl opened the door. Finally, she had a time off from the musicals so she was able to visit Victoria in her house. “I missed you so much.” She said as she hugged Victoria tightly.

“I missed you, too. Come, get in.” She then guided Luna inside her house and asked her to sit. “I’ll just finished cooking.” She went to the kitchen, Luna suddenly stood up and followed her.

“Wow! This smells really good.” Luna said with a big smile as she peeked on the dish Victoria was cooking. “Your cooking skills hasn’t changed, Oenni. I know this will taste really good.” She continued praising her.

“It’s almost done. I cooked fried rice, too. I’ll prepare the table so we can eat.” She said.

“Let me help you.” Luna got the plates and the utensils from the cabinet and helped set the table. Victoria put the dishes afterwards.

“Jal mogotsseumnida.” They both said as they took the spoon on top of the table and started to scoop the food. 

“Oennie, this is really good.” Luna commended as she munch in the mapo tofu that Victoria cooked. 

“Massitta?” Victoria asked with a smile.

“Nae, oennie.” She smiled as she continued to chew the food.

“By the way, how's your musical doing?” Victoria asked. She was invited by Luna to watch her a lot of times but her schedule doesn’t allow her.

“It’s fine, oennie. We’ll do a few more shows before we ended. I hope you can come.” Luna answered.

“I would love to, Luna. You know how much I missed you and the other girls. I want to catch up with all of you soon.” She answered. “How’s everyone doing? I only know that Krystal is filming a new drama and Amber is busy in the U.S. Did you happen to catch up with them?” 

“Krystal watched the show once so I was able to catch up with her a little, but with Amber oennie, I haven’t. Huh! I missed you girls so much.” Luna give a sigh as she said those words.

“Same with me. Please do take care of yourselves and always be strong okay. I don’t want to lose another sister again.” She said as the trace of sadness showed in her face. With what happened to Sulli, she can only hoped for the best and the happiness for the other girls. She always wanted them to be happy and strong though she knows that with the kind of job they have, there will still be people who will not like or judged them in a wrong way. 

“Nae, oennie. Don’t worry, that will never happen again.” Luna assured her. “How ‘bout you, how have you been doing? I heard you had a dance production again with Khun oppa in SBS. Was it good?” Luna flashed a big smile as she asked Victoria about the dance production that the two did.

“It went well.” She answered sparingly. “Haven’t you watch it?” She asked.

“I haven’t. My schedule was so busy that I didn’t have time to check it. But I could check it now.” Luna took out her phone and searched the video over the internet. “Oh! It’s here.” 

“Let’s finish our food and clean up first before you do that.” Victoria sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter