The News

The Story of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Min Jae Hyung, Khun hyung is not here yet and he’s not answering his phone. We’ll be late for practice, the choreographer will be here in a few minutes.” Woo Young worriedly told his manager.

They’ve been preparing for their comeback stage for a week now, went to several interviews and this will be the second to the last days of their practice before they introduce their new single to the public.

“No need to call, I’m already here.” Khun hurriedly went inside their dance studio. He was panting. He was not used to being late, it’s just that the traffic is so bad on his way to their company that day.

“Why are you just now, Hyung? We’re getting worried.” Jun Ho said as he came near Khun who was putting his bag in the couch.

“The traffic is really bad that I was already planning to leave my car and run here.” He explained catching his breath.

“Okay, okay. No excuses. Let’s do the stretching before the choreographer came here.” Jun K exclaimed.

Few minutes after, their choreographer arrived and they practiced their dance routine for two hours. The choreography is almost perfect and the choreographer told them that they’re really ready to perform it on stage together with their latest single.

After two hours, they then decided to take a rest. Taecyon and Chan Sung sat beside him on the floor while the other members decided to buy something to drink. They were talking about their comeback when Taecyon smiled at him and said something.

“Khun, have you heard the news?” Taecyon said while looking at her with a mischievous smile.

“News about what?” he asked

“About your ex-wife?” Taecyon answered still with the same look.

“Ex-wife? Since when did I get married?”

“Oh, c’mon, Khun. Don’t pretend that you don’t know what I’m talking about.”

“I really don’t know. Just don’t go around the bush and tell it straight.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter