The Comeback

The Story of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2pm’s comeback was a success. Just like what is expected, fans were so excited to see them and they just went crazy over them. After the show, the boys went to the waiting room and sat down for an interview. Questions were asked to them after they greeted the viewers.

“How do you feel now that after 5 years, your fans and followers especially the Hottest are still here waiting and cheering for you?” The reporter cheerfully asked them.

“We feel good that after all these years they are still here to support us. This comeback has long been planned and it went through a series of talks before it happened since we all know that five of us have been into military enlistment and we were not discharged all at the same time. It’s just heartwarming that people patiently waited for us to be whole, I mean as 2pm wild six.” Jun K explained.

“Yes. We are really thankful for the fans for all their love and support that after all these years they still love our music and our group.” Jun Ho added. “Plus, Taecyon hyung is not busy in his acting projects now so we really have time to do our music and share it to everyone.”

“After 5 years, do you think something has changed when it comes to your music style or the kind of genre that you put on your latest album?”

“Since all of us are now in our thirties and we're already matured, the type of music kinda changed. Of course, we still do a lot of different dance moves, but lesser acrobatic movements compared to when we were still in our twenties. So basically, it’s still 2pm but a more mature one.” Taecyon answered.

“Do you expect the number of people who watched you earlier during your comeback stage?”

“Actually, we are anticipating but not really expecting it so when we saw the number of people who came to support us, we felt really really happy and honored.” Chan Sung answered.

“We can see that Woo Young still have that swag in dancing.” The reporter commended.

“Kamsahamnida. I will work harder for all our fans and supporters.” Woo You thankfully said.

“This question is for Nichkhun. So, there were news that Victoria will be joining your company and do a series of projects here in Korea? How do you feel about that? Are you willing to work with her soon?” The reporter asked. The five boys looked at Nichkhun when the question was raised and they were teasingly smiling at him.

“Well, if that will happen then it will

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter