Morning, H.XX

Random Drabbles

pictures-in-rainbow-order

Character: Huang Xuxi (WayV)


 

You woke up to the sound of sheets rustling and Yukhei tossing around the bed. You groaned sleepily.

“Damn it, Xuxi, stop moving.” Your hand blindly reached out to his side and you slapped his , earning a wince from the tall male.

 

“It's cold,” Yukhei whined.

 

“Ugh, who asked you to sleep without a shirt on?” You lazily rolled your eyes before sitting up, rubbing your eyes sleepily. You turned to look at him and scoffed when you saw the pout on his face.

 

“Alright, alright. Hoard all the blanket to yourself. I’ll just grab another one from the closet.” You stood up to move to the side of the room when a hand grabbed your wrist.

 

“Don’t go.” Xuxi whined again and you scoffed.

 

“Come on. The closet is just there, It won’t take long.”

 

“But your side of the bed will become cold.”

 

“With me being gone for less than 3 minutes? Unlikely. Let go, Xuxi.”

 

Xuxi shook his head like a child but before you could mutter another word, he had dragged you down onto the bed and wrapped his arms around you.

 

“Xuxi!” He just giggled and buried his face into your neck. “C’mon, you said that you’re cold just now.”

 

“Not anymore,” He gave a little peck on your jawline. “Not when we’re cuddling like this.”