Shadow, K.TH

Random Drabbles

SFERGERGRE

Character: Kang Taehyun

Song: Ariana Grande - God Is a Woman (instrumental)


 

You met him in the dead of the night.

 

With a broken flashlight in your hand, you stood frozen before him - a shiver running down your spine. He was looking directly into your eyes and you wanted nothing more than to just run away from the place.

 

But you couldn’t.

 

Even though his presence intimidated you, there was something in him that enchanted you. That chained you in place as he approached you. You wanted to say something to him, any of the millions questions lingering in your mind, but all the words died in your throat.

 

The thick clouds steadily obscured the crescent moon in the night sky and you could barely hear the sounds of owls hooting in the forest. Your breath hitched when you recognized the liquid splattering on his shirt as blood.

 

You felt your heart skipped a beat in fear when he stopped in front of you. His dark eyes were boring holes into your face from the intense gaze he had on you and you flinched when he trailed a calloused hand down your cheek. A smirk slowly formed on his gorgeous face before he leaned in and captured your lips with his.

 

A tear rolled down your cheek and you hated yourself for giving into the temptation of the forbidden flower. For ignoring everything the villagers told you about the forest in the outskirts of the small town. For thinking that you would make it out of the forest before the crack of dawn and ended up falling right into the trap of the shadow.