Cold, P.SH (pt.1)

Random Drabbles

rgtrgtrtr

Character: Park Sunghoon (Enhypen)

Song: Always Never - Set Me on Fire


 

"Are you going to run away again?” 

 

He finally looked at you; sharp gaze trained on your face but you couldn’t see the emotion behind his eyes.

Nothing unusual though.

You never know what he’s thinking about and you were sick of it.

You thought that he would gradually open up to you, letting you know his feelings or whatever was bothering him. You wanted him to invite you into the deepest part of his mind, enveloping you with his late night thoughts and dreams.

You wanted him to trust you with his whole heart and let you love him even for his insecurities.

But he never did.

 

“I’ve known you for about 6 years now but I don’t think I know who you really are, hell,” You let out a shaky breath as you clenched your hand into a fist in frustration. “I don’t even know if you really love me or not.”

He didn’t say anything but you can see his jaw clenching from your words. You blinked back the tears to prevent them from falling as you let out another sigh.

“You know, the reason I was willing to stick with you for this long is because I love you. You may not show it, but I know you care for me. It was subtle but I noticed it. Though now I’m convinced that it was just an illusion.”

 

“Did you fall out of love?”

You wanted to laugh at his words but you couldn’t. You were too tired of everything and all you wished for was to just go under your covers and sleep. To sleep the situation off. To not think about the man in front of you and dealt with your feelings for a second.

“I didn’t. I’m just too tired of trying to know the person you hide from me.” You returned his gaze and finally let the tears fall down your cheeks.

“I’m sorry, Sunghoon. But I don’t think I can do this anymore.”

 

When you stepped out of the apartment complex, you looked up to the sky and was greeted with the vacant night sky.

 You remember the day you met Sunghoon, the guy who attracted you by rambling about the stars with absolute adoration in his eyes. He was the same guy who immediately ran to your side when you almost got beaten up by some drunk girls at the party you regretted going to. You could vividly recall seeing his worried expression when you struggled to stand up - the frown on his face as his eyebrows slightly furrowed when he noticed your bloodied legs.

You didn’t know where that guy went off to, but you knew he’s not coming back soon.

 

Not when the ghost of him was still controlling his body.