D059167, P.SH

Random Drabbles

sf

Character: Park Sunghoon (Enhypen)

Tara Carosielli - Lunatic


The loud music blasted from the speaker sounded distant as the smell of alcohol and sweat lingered in the air. Your vision started to spin as you placed the empty glass onto the table. Propping your head on your hand, you felt your throat closing up and you regretted the moment you decided to go for a random drink on a Thursday night.

 

The scrapping of the chair beside you with the bar tile made you shift your gaze towards the man taking a seat on it. He was wearing a casual outfit; a simple hoodie and jeans though you couldn’t make out his face due to the poor lighting of the bar. The tall bartender approached the newcomer and your ears perked up when you hear the stranger’s voice.

 

“May I have a bottle of whiskey, please?”

 

You blinked a few times to remove the little black spots from your vision as you tried to focus on his face. His eyes are slightly covered by his long bangs but his tall, perky nose and sharp jawline immediately reminded you of him.

 

A shudder ran down your spine as you felt your hand started to become clammy on your lap. Gathering your courage, you called out the name on your mind as the stranger turned to look at you.

 

“Pardon?”

 

Your vision was cloudy and though the poor lighting cast a shadow on half of his face, you knew that you got the wrong person. Chuckling to yourself, you waved a hand towards the stranger as an apology.

 

“Sorry, I thought you were someone I know.”

 

“It’s okay. Are you sure you’re okay though? You look like you had too much of a drink.”

 

You rested your head on the table as the room started to spin harder. Closing your eyes, your voice was almost drowned in the loud music. “Nah, I’m fine. I’m always fine.”

 

After I killed him.

 

You remember the dark bruises decorating your back and the nightmares haunting you when you fell asleep. You dreaded the moment you open your eyes and you have wished for your death countless times every day.

 

His presence suffocated you and when he gazed at you with those cold eyes of his, you felt like your soul had escaped you. He said that he loved you yet he came home with a lipstick stain on the collar of his white shirt and a different scent of perfumes radiating off him.

 

Did you love him?

Maybe yes, maybe no.

 

You could faintly remember his gentle touch on your skin and how his soft lips molded perfectly with yours. You didn’t know what went wrong or when he became more violent and cold but you decided to just leave all the questions in your head unanswered.

 

He was gone and even though he would still haunt you from time to time, it’s alright.

 

You opened your eyes and gazed at the stranger. A few strands of hair covered his eyes and he pushed his hair back before returning his attention to his phone.

 

You could always kill him again.