D-D-Dense

She's cute, but so damn oblivious..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Where are you going?" Minju asked, entering her dorm and observing Yujin curiously, "I thought you didn't have any classes today," she inquired, closing the door with her feet and making her way to her side of the room.

Yujin was packing her books and a few pencils in her backpack as she glanced over to Minju with a light smile. Minju was not quite accustomed to a happier Yujin, but she refused to complain. The only thing that truly bothered her was her lack of control of her own blush. It was subtle at the moment, however.

"I'm going to head to the library to study for a bit," she said, zipping up her bag. Minju nodded with a sigh. She brushed her hand through her hair, not noticing a pair of eyes staring right at her. A soft, gentle look. If only she had noticed.

"Yeah, I have to study too. The professor is kicking my ," Minju chuckled, seating herself on the edge of the bed and opening up her backpack, not realizing Yujin's own change of action. Minju grew to be familiar with her silence because Yujin was a very quiet person. So her being silent out of no where was not new to her.

"Okay, see you later then?" Yujin asked sounding somewhat hesitant. But Minju simply hummed and nodded without taking a glance at her, too busy entering a self pity void. She hated her professor and his dumb math language. Stupid math and stupid education, she bitterly thought.

"See you."

Yujin stood there for a moment before walking towards the door but, for some odd reason, stopped and when Minju looked up, Yujin was just staring at the closed door, looking anxious. Minju smiled lightly, the girl looked too adorable.

"You okay?"

Yujin flinched and faced her, cheeks pink with wandering eyes. She would not look at Minju and Minju wondered why. Yujin nodded, chuckling awkwardly,

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine."

Minju giggled, smiling up at her and pulling her knees to her chest, resting her chin on her knees and Yujin suddenly smiled, eyes sparkling once again. Such a pretty sight, Minju said to herself.

"That's good. I hope you study well."

Yujin's smile wavered a bit as she suddenly looked down, watching her feet go from heel to toe while holding the straps of her backpack tightly. Minju was so close to squealing, running over to her and going on one knee to propose. This crush was getting out of control.

"Thanks. But, you know..." She dragged out, clearing and if Minju looked closely, the blush on Yujin's cheeks deepened even more. Minju actually did take notice of it but said nothing of it, her main focus was on Yujin's plump lips and the way Yujin was gnawing on her bottom lip. She was suddenly feeling lightheaded.

"Studying is easier to do in the library for me."

Minju furrowed her eyebrows but smiled nonetheless.

Random, but okay.

Giggling, Minju nodded, "That's nice. Everyone has their own way to study." Yujin looked up and this time Minju saw the desperation and expectance in her bright eyes and she couldn't understand why.

Yujin puffed out a breath, "However, I find it easier to study with company." Yujin was staring at her and Minju finally understood. Her heart began to race even more than before.

Oh. Guess it wasn't random.

"Is this your way of asking me to study with you in the library?" Minju asked, chuckling breathlessly and gazing at Yujin full of amusement. Yujin shrugged, avoiding Minju's teasing eyes and looking down at her feet and kicking nothing but air in front of her.

"I mean, you have to study, I have to study. What better way in studying than to study together at the l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter