Hey. Bae. I Don't. Like. It.

She's cute, but so damn oblivious..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Why would Yujin never look her way or acknowledge her in classes or outside of school?

Did she do something wrong?

It started when Minju began to hang out with Wonyoung. The day Yujin told Minju about Yena was the day Minju rejected to hang out with them because she had plans with Wonyoung. The fury in Yujin's eyes has yet to leave Minju's mind. Why did she look so upset?

Was it because Minju refused to hang out with her and Yena? Of course Minju didn't hang out with them, why would she ever want to third wheel. They looked so close and Minju was feeling aggravated. Yujin should be laughing with her and not Yena. She should be looking at her and not freaking Yena. SO why wouldn't she?

All these questions swarmed Minju's brain like an annoying, pestering fly. Always entering easily but leaving was a complete struggle. So annoying. This whole situation was annoying.

Jealousy was annoying and she was a hundred percent jealous.

She’so upset

It couldn't be her fault, if anything it was Yujin's. That quiet, beautiful mean girl became distant for no freaking reason so she should be the only one upset. However, why did she feel like she should be the one apologizing and asking Yujin what was wrong.

She wanted to, believe it or not, but whenever she found the courage to even speak to her, Yena would show up and all those feelings related to hope completely vanish.

With a huff, Minju finished tying her shoes and stood up but looked forward as the door opened, revealing her crush and the damn Yena. Stupid Yena and her cute smile and pretty face. Pfft.

They were mid laughing when Yujin met Minju's eyes. And, scanning her outfit, she looked at Minju curiously while closing the door while Yena comfortably took a seat on Yujin's bed.

"You look nice, where are you going?"

Dry. Cold. Uninterested.

Minju wanted to whine and groan and just roll on the floor and throw a childish tantrum. What did she ever do? Forcing a tight grin, Minju brushed her fingers through her loosely curled hair, ignoring a sudden look in Yujin's eyes because if Yujin was ignoring her, then why should she be any different?

"Out with Wonyoung." Minju replied, same tone, same fake expression. It definitely didn't go unnoticed in Yujin's gaze. Hurt flickered and Minju wanted to take it back but the attitude of Yujin's made her bite her tongue. Yujin took in a deep breath and shifted uncomfortably in her stance.

"Oh? Where?" Again, Yujin looked uninterested. She even had the audacity to look away and rummage thorugh her clothes. It was starting to piss the brunette off but she held her groan and kept the same expression steady.

"Bowling, we'll be out for a while. I'll be as quiet as I can--."

“Whatever.” 

And Yujin walked into the bathroom, closing the door with a slam. Yena flinched and Minju scowled, huffing while crossing her arms.

"Rude," Minju mumbled, grabbing her leather jacket and placing it on, angrily of course. "What did I freaking do? Freaking childish... Oooh, I'm Yujin, I enjoy playing mind games and being rude and nice and blah blah blah..pffft. Child." Minju mocked quietly, waving her hands in the air, forgetting another person was in the room, who was watching in amusement.

Stomping to the door, Minju took hold of the door knob when Yena suddenly called for her. She flinched and refused to look, she was deeply embarrassed once again.

"I'm sorry about her. She could be pretty cold. But that's because she's actually super shy so don't take her silence too personally. She does that a lot when she finds someone attractive." Minju held the door knob tightly, holding a shuddery breath. She forced a dry chuckle, trying to mask her nerves,

"Right, guess her giving me attitude means she absolutely despises me," Minju pointed out, frowning and wishing for the pinch in her chest to go away. It's bad enough that her crush if giving her the cold shoulder but getting advice from someone who seems to know Yujin more than she does hurts even more. Damn it Yujin.

Yena giggled, "Not exactly."

Minju refused to hear anymore, with a mumble of goodbye, she walked out the door. She hated being jealous just as much as she was hating Yujin's cold eyes.
.
.
.
"You're so cute when you're flustered," Wonyoung laughed, loving the cute pout on Minju's face as the bowl once again rolled into the gutter. She crossed her arms and stomped

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter