Good Morning

She's cute, but so damn oblivious..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It must have been around five in the morning when Minju opened her eyes because outside, through the blinds, was still dark quiet and she was still sleepy.

Then why did she wake up?

Was it from the way the two "best friends" were sneaking out and winking to her, or was it the way she felt a warm body, pressed against her back with a soft, arm wrapped around her own waist?

It was both.

Her eyes widened even more, she was well alert now as Hyewon giggled while opening the door. Minju shook her head, mouthing 'No.' But Eunbi had winked once more while replying with a silent, 'You''re welcome,' before walking out and closing the door.

Her heart was racing and she was hyper aware of Yujin pulling her closer and the lingering soft breath escaping through her lips as they tickled the back of Minju's neck. Her chest had a steady rhythm as they were flushed against Minju's back and good Lord Minju was trying not to freak out.

Taking in a deep breath, Minju tried pulling herself away. She rather not  make the other girl uncomfortable, but then a groan slipped from Yujin's lips. And then, like Minju expected, Yujin pulled her closer and nuzzled her face into Minju's hair, sighing blissfully.

"Strawberry..." Yujin mumbled before snoring lightly and Minju began to blush deeply. Yujin was so warm, and soft. Minju felt safe in her arms but it didn't ease the race in her heart.

However, because of her warmth and security, Minju could feel herself dozing off and just maybe, she will forget her worries and just sleep because, when will she ever been in these arms again?

And, that's what she did. She slept and dreamt of a beautiful flower garden.

Minju wondered how long she had fallen asleep. Maybe a couple of hours but that wasn't important. She felt a brief brush of soft finger tips dancing across her cheek bones and sighed blissfully. It was soothing, it was comforting, it was safe.

And that feeling had her slowly fluttering her eyes open and staring into eyes that held nothing but a look so tender that she didn't have any ounce of worry or fear in her bones.

She doesn't remember turning over, facing Yujin but she didn't care. Yujin looked so radiant with the sunlight hitting her cheeks from the window.

Yujin smiled, brushing a few strands of Minju's hair behind her ear and caressing the shell of Minju's ear lightly. The touch was soft, featherlike really.

"Hi," Yujin whispered, eyes scanning every detail of Minju's face and Minju hoped and prayed she didn't have a drool stain on her cheek. her dry lower lip and trying to ignore the way Yujin had watched that action, Minju smiled,

"Hi."

Minju couldn't help it, she was feeling extra cuddly and happy that she had scooted closer and tucked her head under Yujin's chin, yawning and loving the warmth the younger one was giving. Yujin chuckled, filtering her fingers through her hair,

"Did you sleep well?" She asked, giggling as Minju simply yawned again and nodded. "When did the other two leave?" She asked, tone still soft and caring.

"Who cares," Minju said, smiling as Yujin let out a beautiful laugh once more.

"You'r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter