Highlight

She's cute, but so damn oblivious..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Minju is quite known for avoidance. She cannot stand confrontation so what does she do the moment she wakes up and sees no Yujin? She begins to pack up a few clothes again. Her brain was too confused and her heart still has yet to relax in her chest. A constant flutter.

But then, what did she not expect as she opened the door? A Yujin standing in all her beautiful glory, holding two coffee cups and presenting a kind but confused and stunned smile. Her smile wavered slightly as she noticed the bag in Minju's hand again. But then she chuckled and Minju felt even more confused and quite flustered from the new Yujin.

Or was Yujin always like this and she was just too oblivious to ever notice?

"Oh no you don't." Yujin said, walking closer and having Minju take a few nervous steps back as she still could not handle the small proximity yet. Yujin's scent so addicting and so dangerous. She doesn't know what she would do if Yujin stood just an inch closer. Make out with her maybe? Goodness, she can never control her gay side when Yujin was around.

"I..uh.. was just g-going to.. you know..."

"Avoid me again cause of last night?" Yujin asked, no hint of sadness or annoyance in her soft expression, just clear amusement as she placed down the coffee cups and took hold of Minju's bag. "I figured. But this time, I'm going to handle it a bit differently." Her tone seemed challenging and Minju was a er for those. But this was Yujin and Yujin was quite the unpredictable one.

Minju swallowed thickly, Yujin was creeping closer and she had little space to back up to. A small, tiny gasp escaped her as her backside bumped into the mini desk behind her. That seemed to amuse Yujin even more, maybe even dared her to get closer. She got closer and Minju was losing her mind.

"D-Differently?" Minju managed to croak out, holding in another gasp and Yujin suddenly stood in front of her and completely trapped her between her arms. Her hands were pressed onto the desk on either side of Minju. No escape. Oh, she was definitely blushing once again. A permanent cheek mark.

Yujin laughed lightly, staring deeply into her eyes, a look so tender and excited. It was as if she reflected on many things through out the night. Little did Minju know was that, as she was deep in slumber, Yujin snuck out and received advices from Minju's two best friends and cousin. She was determined. Yujin's eyes screamed determination and Minju didn't know if she should be scared or excited. Maybe even both.

"This time, I'm not allowing it." Gosh, that had Minju weak in the knees. Especially the husk in Yujin's voice. Way too attractive and way too illegal. "Look Minju, I want to apologize for my behavior this past week." Now, her tone just seemed so sad and defeated and Minju just wanted to hug the poor girl.

Minju sighed, smiling softly, "It's okay." She tried to reassure but Yujin only shook her head, taking a step back but not too far. Her hands reached forward and gently took a hold of Minju's hand, sweeping her thumb across her knuckles so carefully as if Minju was someone Yujin would never hurt. Minju liked that feeling a lot.

"No, it's not okay. I was being childish. I just..." She sighed,  "You're just so wonderful and I felt like Wonyoung would never see that and I hated it. I hated that you were spending time with her so much," Yujin was pouting and Minju was internally squealing. Minju furrowed her brows, however,

"But I was only spending time with her because you kept spending time with Yena," She didn't mean to say it with a bite, but she couldn't help it. She was still highly jealous and that definitely had Yujin perking up brightly.

"Yena? My cousin Yena?"

"Yeah, your cousin-- wait, what?" Minju stared wide eyed. Yujin was laughing lightly and squeezing Minju's hands a little tighter. The smaller blushed in embarrassment and would have complained and moped if it wasn't for the fact that Yujin's smile was looking so happy and so damn beautiful.

"Were you jealous Kim?" Yujin teased, pulling Minju a bit closer and never r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter