Kim "Awkward" Minju

She's cute, but so damn oblivious..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Okay Minju, you're going to open your eyes and when you do, you will see that Yujin is awake. You will get up, send a less creepy smile and apologize and ask if you can start over. Okay? Ready? In three, two, one...

Minju abruptly opened her eyes and groaned in annoyance.

Yujin wasn't there.

Her bed was empty and made. No sign of Yujin, the gorgeous human being and Minju frowned. Guess no apology will be made until she sees her again. The thought had Minju whine under her breath and cover her face with her blanket. How could she embarrass herself so quickly?

Minju may not have great game, but she wasn't that bad at meeting new people. But this was Yujin, a silent, cold beauty. It had Minju believe that her new roommate was far too pretty to ever even look her way, let alone be roommates with her.

Maybe she sould consider rooming with someone else.

The thought did cross her mind but the crush bubbling up in her chest for the girl had her push away the thought to the point it was completely forgotten. Who would ever give up rooming with such unreasonably pretty woman. Not Minju. Nope, she refused to let her first impression get the best of a possible blooming friendship.

Hopefully more...

Minju rolled her eyes.

Don't get too ahead of yourself Kim, you couldn't even smile properly yesterday.

Letting out another sigh of disappointment, Minju tapped her cheeks and shook her head before sliding off the bed and getting ready for her first day of attending college classes.

.

.

"Hey Kwangbae? You're smart and all. Is it possible for you to build a time machine?" Minju breathed, walking along side her friends, hands gripping her bag tightly. Her purple haired friend giggled, eyes twinkling curiously towards the gloomy brunette.

"It couldn't have been that bad," Hyewon reasoned with Eunbi snickering beside her.

"Oh trust me Kwangbae, it was definitely bad." Eunbi then sighed and shook her head, "I raised you better that this Min." Minju rolled her eyes and nudged her shoulder against Eunbi's before locking her arms and resting her chin on the older girl's shoulder with a small pout on display as they continued walking through campus.

"She hates me, I just know it," Minju whined. "Especially after I tried buying her a smoothie last night! Why do I have to be so clumsy?!"

Last night, when Minju came back to the dorm, she was holding two smoothie cups. One was for Yujin and she hoped it would assist the smaller one in removing Yujin's memory of her horrible, awful, disturbing intoduction.

What she didn't expect, however, was opening the door and running straight into Yujin. Her fruity, fresh drink splattered, not only the floor, but Yujin's white shirt. She shivered just remembering the cold eyes staring down at her as she tried to apologize profusely. But then, Yujin sighed and quietly helped her clean up. 

It would have put Minju's worries at ease, but whenever Minju tried to get a word out, Yujin would simply shrug, hum or nod. And it didn't help that the blush in her cheeks refused to leave because Yujin's black bra was sticking to her wet, white shirt. A wet Yujin. A soaked Yujin.

Her gay heart could not take it.

"That's it, I'm going to hell." 

Eunbi and Hyewon rolled their eyes simultaneously as they entered the buil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter