Smile, please!

She's cute, but so damn oblivious..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She smiled.

Yujin smiled for the very first time and Minju was sure her body melted into a puddle next to the coffee on the tiled floor.

It was hard for her to pay attention to the movie she was watching becaise Yujin's smile stayed rooted in the center of her thoughts and Minju did not mind at all. It was too much for her heart to take in one day.

Yujin's eyes shines brigher when she smiles.

It was the way her eyes crinkled and that damn dimples that had Minju's heart beating against her bones, She can be so cold, y and cute all at the same time and Minju wondered if that was humanly possible.

Then again, Yujin didn't seem to be human at all. 

Because, a week has passed and Yujin was back to that damn serious expression. y? Yes, but Minju would lie if she wasn't missing her smile because she missed it terribly and maybe she grew desperate to see it.

Embarassingly, all week, Minju would try to make a dumb joke but Yujin would only hum and say, "That's funny,"

But was it?! She wasn't freaking laughing or smiling!!

"What're you doing?" 

Minju looked up from her computer screen and smiled from the sight of Yujin's eyes peeking over her book. Curious eyes gazing back and forth from Minju's computer to her eyes that held high amusement and maybe a little bit of adoration. Just a little bit.

"I'm just watching a movie," Minju said, tilting her screen a little more towards Yujin. Yujin stared at it and nodded before gazing back at Minju. Her eyes held something that the brunette could barely understand and then suddenly Minju grew frantic the moment Yujin's shoulder slumped with her eyes looking sad and maybe a little embarassed.

"Is everything okay?" Minju opted in asking. Yujin flinched and looked back at Minju, placing her book down and fiddling with her fingers in front of her and gosh, the sight was super adorable. Especially when she kept her eyes down while pursing her pretty lips. Was she blushing?

"Yeah, I'm fine. I just," she paused and lifted her eyes back to Minju's, "I like movies too..." 

Minju didn't get it. She didn't get the blush that deepened in her cheeks, didn't get the message Yujin was sending with her eyes. But Yujin was back to staring at the computer on her lap when suddenly, everything clicked on her slow brain,

"Oh, did you want to watch the movie with me?" She asked slowly and cautiously, hoping she read the silent permission from Yujin's timid expression, however, Yujin's eyes suddenly sparkled brightly as she pushed her book to the side.

"Sure." And then Yujin was seating herself beside Minju. Not too close but not too far and she was definitely suffocating from Yujin's scent. Such fresh, wonderful scent of roses. Or was it lilies? Either way, Minju was melting.

Minju doesn't look at her, too afraid to see the glow of the computer screen travel across her cheeks. But she does focus on the warmth of her bare skin radiating onto Minju and she wished Yujin wasn't wearing a only crop top and leggings. It was like she was deliberately trying to make Minju blush every chance she got.

It had been almost thirty, torturous minutes when Yujin suddenly paused the movie. Not like Minju was paying attention in the first place. She blinked and turned to look at Yujin who was already staring at her. Yujin's eyes were carrying over her features and then at the clock on the computer screen.

"Have you eaten dinner yet?" She asked, glancing back over and Minju couldn't help but wish her eyes can stare at Yujin just as confidently. Her st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter