Eyes on Me

She's cute, but so damn oblivious..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minju was whining and Hyewon was ready to plug her ears whereas Eunbi remained calm, cool and collective.It was lunch time after all. 

They decided to eat their lunch on campus grounds, just outside the buildings on the lunch benches and Minju has yet to stop complaining about her interaction with Yujin in the morning.

"You should've seen me!!" 

"You're exaggerating.." 

Hyewon sighed, annoyed from Minju's whimpers, while handing Eunbi a few of her fries which earned her a shy smile from the latter. Minju would have made many comments that involved love and happiness and true bliss if she wasn't so deep in a dark pit known as embarrassment.

She was literally a living, breathing embarassment when it came to Yujin apparently.

"You don't understand! I'm a complete mess when it comes to her!" Hyewon rolled her eyes and groaned loudly, 

"I swear Min, if you do not shut up, I will grab this fork and shove it down your throat." Hyewon threatened which changed Eunbi's smile to a scowl. The blonde softly slaps Hyewon's arm with a tiny scoff which caused Hyewon to wince and frown towards her crush,

"Don't be so aggressive." 

Eunbi scoffs, "You're the one that's aggresive," She points her fry towards Hyewon, to which the purple haired ate instantly. Eunbi had never looked so betrayed in her life. "Aggressive!" She repeated with a dramatic like gasp.

Hyewon snorted, "Says the one that hit me." 

"It wasn't a hit! It was a soft graze!" 

Minju sighed but smiled nonetheless, finding the duo completely adorable. She chuckled quietly but then a brief of black hair was caught in her peripheral vision and her amusement died down and was replaced with a fluttering, fluffy feeling.

Slowly, Minju turned her gaze and smiled lightly towards the sight. She was right, Yujin was walking by a little far from where they sat but Minju saw her clearly.

Her hand was up and blocking the slight breeze from moving her cute bangs as she was making her way to a grassy area, near a single tree. Even from a distance, her beauty looked brighter that the damn sun.

Was that even possible? Being brighter than the sun? Minju didn't care for the anwer because Yujin just looked so radiant that nothing even mattered at the moment. She watched intensely and could feel a deep shade of red coat the back of her neck from the way Yujin gnawed on her bottom lip. felt dry suddenly.

Gosh, she was ethereal. Minju's heart was hammering so loudly that maybe if the wind had stilled and there was no one around but Yujin, Yujin would hear it clearly. Such a vulnerable feeling.

"Oh, I know that look. I've seen that look before." Minju blinked and faced forward, only to roll her eyes hoping the brief blush would vanish from her cheeks very soon.

"What look?" She asked, looking down and playing with her food. She could feel her blush deepen hearing Eunbi snickering like a child that had an evil plan in mind,

"It's the same kind of look Kwangbae has when there's food in front of her." 

Hyewon scoffs, mouth full of food, "I'm ignoring that." 

Minju sighs, shaking her head, "I don't have that look.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter