Coffee Surprise

She's cute, but so damn oblivious..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was pretty early for Minju to be doing her homework but she had work in a half hour so she didn't really have a choice. With a tried groan, Minju stretched her arms up and yawned tiredly when her door suddenly opened.

She looked over only for her eyes to widen for a mere second before she forcefully brought her attention to back down to her textbook and laptop.

Sweaty Yujin. Too attractive for Minju to handle, especially early in the morning.

"Oh, you're awake," Yujin panted out which led Minju's heart into a frenzy. Panting Yujin, sweaty Yujin.

Minju took a glance at her once again, trailing her eyes to stay rooted into her dazed eyes instead of the sweat sliding down her neck. She needed to ignore her heaving, sweat glistening chest. Needed to ignore her bare, toned abdomen because if she look at least one tiny glance, her gay panic will arise again and she has had enough of that.

"Good morning," Minju squeaked out, a light blush caressing her cheeks, "How was the jog?" She asked, typing away a little too loudly. She needed the sound to block out Yujin's heavy breathing. She hated her erse mind, especially when it came to her sweaty, y roommate.

"It was good. I'm surprised you're awake right now," She pointed out before drinking from her water bottle and Minju might have forgotten the instructions on how to breath properly just from the curve of Yujin's neck as she tilted her head back.

So sweaty and so hot and Minju needs to focus now before Yujin catches her inappropriate gaze. Minju cleared and laughed awkwardly,

"Yeah, I'm not really a morning person." The brunette forced her eyes back down, most likely re-reading a paragraph over fifteen times because the image of Yujin's tight yoga pants would just refuse to leave her erted brain.

Yujin hummed, "Then why are you doing your homework so early on the morning?" The taller one asked, Yujin rolled her neck around with a grown and if she were closer to Minju, she would most likely hear squeal slip out of her lips. "And, what time is it anyways?" 

Minju glanced at the time and gasped, "It's 7:46! I'm going to be late!" The brunette hopped off the bed and began looking for her shoes while Yujin watched curiously with a tilted head. The smaller one found that sight ridiculously cute but Minju had no time to freak out about it.

"Late for what?" 

Minju grabbed onto one of her shoes, "Work. It's my first day and of course, me being a stupid idiot, didn't pay attention to the damn time! Where the hell is my other shoe?!"

Yujin suddenly cleared and when Minju turned around she sighed in relief but grinned timidly. Yujin was staring at her, eyes twinkling in amusement while her free hand held the other pair.

She muttered a thanks after grabbing it and kneeling down to put it on, hoping her hair covered the pink color in her cheeks.

"Minju?" 

"Yeah?" Minju replied absentmindedly.

"You're not a stupid idiot, I hope you know that," Yujin said and the hands that were trembling as she tried to tie her laces froze. The tone of her voice was gentle, as if wanting to push away any negative thoughts Minju had about herself.

Slowly, and quite shyly, Minju lifted her head up and stared at the mystery in Yujin's eyes that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter