Mise-en-S̶c̶é̶n̶e̶ You

She's cute, but so damn oblivious..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mortified.

Minju was utterly and completely mortified.

"It's been a week, go back to your own dorm already," Hyewon whined, trying to pull the poor girl off of the younger ones bed. Minju huffed and clung tightly to Eunbi's arms, whimpering closing her eyes tightly,

"Not until the world gets set on fire." 

Eunbi sighed, brushing her fingers through Minju's hair, "That's called hell sweetie." 

Yes, you've read it correctly, Minju has yet seen, spoken to or slept in the same dorm as Yujin because she was embarassed to say the least. The moment she woke up, hungover, throat sore but memory still intact, she packed up a few of her clothes and ran out before Yujin could wake up.

And, within the week Yujin had consistently left messages, tried speaking to Minju in class despite Minju's best efforts in disguises. And, by disguises, Minju wore a giant bucket hat that covered half of her face, and oversized hoodie and, embarassingly enough, she believed that wearing a fake mustache was a good idea. But, Yujin saw right through the disguise.

During class, Minju would always feel anxious under the hard stares of her roommate. Yujin was becoming relentless.

Hyewon groaned, "Whatever, you need to get up and get ready for work. It's going to start soon." Minju sat up and opened to protest but Hyewon refused to give her the chance to, "And I don't care that Yujin might see you and I don't care that you're embarrassed, Gosh, it's like you enjoying being an idiot." 

Minju smiled lightly, "Yujin doesn't like that I call myslef an idiot." 

Hyewon face palmed her face,

"Unbelievable." 

.

.

.

"Min." 

Minju looked up from wiping the counter and glanced at Hyewon. And, without saying a word, Hyewon pointed towards the door and lo and behold, there stood the goddess herself.

Yujin stood there, in front of the counter, tired eyes searching and when those dark eyes landed on Minju, something flickered but she looked away before Minju could truly focus on it.

Yujin took a step forward towards Hyewon who stood behind the cash register and smiled lightly. Something tugged and twisted in the pit of Minju's stomach from the sight. Her smile wasn't reaching her eyes, nor had any sign of light in it. And Minju frowned knowing she may or may not be the reason.

Either way, she hated that fake smile. It was foreign to her.

"Hey Yujin, what can I get you?" Hyewon asked, smiling softly and staring knowingly and sympathetically. But Yujin wasn't looking at Hyewon at that very moment because she was looking at Minju again. Only this time her eyes looked darker and instead of the strange smile, Yujin was frowning and Minju needed to look away.

"I'll have the dark roast coffee, please." Her voice was cold but kind because she was speaking to Hyewon and Hyewon was the kindest person Minju knew. Well, she just hasn't see the older one's darker side. Minju shivered at the memory. Never steal her chicken.

"Dark roast huh? Tired of the sweeter drinks?" Hyewon chuckled. Minju exhaled shakily because as she was setting up Yujin's coffee, she could feel her stares burning. Such a harsh stare.

"I'm feeling a tad bitter today." 

Minju flinched, hazarding another quick glance only to look back down again and gripping the cup tightly. Yujin was glaring and Minju was somewhat frightened

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter