Interview Part 2

"Scandal": The Interview
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Chapter 3

 

Interview Part 2

SNSD Tiffany

Lee Soohyuk

Son Dam Bi

Black Pink Jisoo

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon was surprised that after the break their friends join in on the interview. Now Tiffany (F), Soohyuk (S), Dambi (D) and Jisoo (J).

They are now in the guest’s seats while Jiyong, Taeyeon and Kiko are at the back, giving way for their friends and co-star for the interview.

 

Y:        Welcome back to “Heart to Heart with the Grasshopper!!!” Joining in for the second part of the show are, SNSD Tiffany! Lee Soohyuk! Son Dambi! Black Pink Jisoo!

ALL: Annyeonghaseyo!

F:         Hello I am SNSD Tiffany

S:         Hello I am Lee Soohyuk

D:        I am Son Dambi

J:         Hello I am Black Pink Jisoo.

Y:        The studio seems so full now with these many celebrities!

T:        Why oppa? Are we not enough? (Taeyeon Joked)

Y:        Well… Actually… (He is panicking) Still having the supporting cast here means we can have some inside scoop of what happening in the set of the drama. 

F:         Jaesuk-oppa you are also a celebrity and also act on the drama right? (See Chapter 14) You awere the Chief Officiator for the Royal Wedding.

Y:        Aishh I almost poop myself due to how nervous I was to be part of the Drama but also honored too.

D:        Well Oppa you really did great and your ad libs was superb.

Y:        Thanks, so let’s get back to you guys, so first off… Tiffany-shi…

F:         Yes?

Y:        How was it when they said that SNSD Taaeyeon will be starring on a drama?

F:        First we were shocked they said a member is cast for a drama, then we almost lost it when they said that Taeyeon will be leading lady for it, and Jiyong oppa will be the leading man.

Y:        What do you mean you all lost it?

F:        I mean this is Taeyeon we are talking about. Even Jessica was weirded out that our leader will be acting and not just a cameo but as a lead. (Tiffany laugh as she remembers the day Taeyeon broke the news).

Y:        Is it really weird that it is Taeyeon-shi?

F:        Yes! Even our Maknae was worried that Taeyeon will receive a lot of hate for her acting but… When the first episode came out and a lot of fans praise her we were relieve.

Y:        Many also praises all of SNSD members acting, especially you. Is it hard to act as yourself in the drama?

F:        It is somewhat hard, but when the writer and the director ask us what should we do when such situation happen, we said we will defend our sister, and they just said that is how we should act.

Y:        Well the nation and the world saw it and now the member of SNSD, especially you, became the “Nation’s Bestfriend”. The scene where you confront Jiyong and his friend was epic and been quoted by many as one of the best bestfriend speech of all time. (Chapter 25)

F:         If people think that way then maybe I did a good job on my role, but… When we look back at the drama… if something happens like that, we will might do something worse than that. (Everyone laugh)

Y:        Many are praising SNSD in their acting on the drama. Some of your fans were surprised of how talented all of your members in expressing their emotions, especially the non-acting members.

F:        Maybe because in some point we thought the whole thing was so real. The director said that we should act like ourselves on those situations, but there are times we forgot about it.

Y:        What do you mean?

F:         Sometimes we forgot that the whole thing we do where just acting. I remember about a scene where Taeyeon joined SM family concert because Jiyong here cheated on her many times. (Chapter 25)

G:        Hey that is just on the drama.

F:         (She ignore him) As I was saying, when we were shooting the drama around the time we are also doing our SM concerts, we sometimes forgot that we are just acting. I remember Yoona and Seohyun, always stay beside Taeyeon and give her healthy drinks, Yuri and Sunny constantly reminding of Taeyeon of her prenatal meds, Sooyoung and Hyoyeon keeping tabs of her and makind sure she was happy, and me and Jessica inviting her to shop so that she could forget everything.

T:        They always do that and then Heechul oppa or BOA unnie will remind them that we aren’t shooting anything. Bad thing is, some of our Hoobaes also acting like they did.

F:         Yeah… Krystal and Luna suddenly stop Taeyeon from practicing for her solo performance once thinking the “baby” would suffer.

K:        Maybe this is why many people feel intrigue with the drama since they don’t know if it was real or not or are they acting or not. Many people are lost on what is true and what is not while watching the drama.

F:         Yes, maybe that is it. Like the viewers who watched the drama, us who participated on it were also fooled too. Still we are grateful to experience this kind of things.

Y:        (He didn’t follow up and move on to the next interview) Let’s move on, if we have the friend of the female lead then we have the friend of the male lead. Soohyuk-shi

S:        Ahh Yeah… I don’t know why I became a representative of Jiyong’s friends but I will do my best. Youngbae should be here… (The audience laugh).

Y:        By the way where is Taeyang-shi?

S:         He said he is a schedule.

Y:        Well you are part of Jiyong’s crew and also one of the scene stealer of the drama but I heard that there is a hilarious story of how Nuthang Crew ended up agreeing for the drama?

S:        (He just laugh) Before, Jiyong really don’t like acting. He always declines acting opportunities so one time when all of his friends were out partying, TOP talk about another drama that Jiyong decline. We joked that he should have taken it and we will be cameoing to support him. We were all drunk by that time but Jiyong took it to seriously and get a paper and a pen from the bar counter and wrote a contract.

Y:        Don’t tell me that he ….

S:        You guess it right. I think it was a month before the actual shooting and the announcement of the drama when he gathers us. It was quite weird because it wasn’t in a bar. It was a sushi restaurant in Japan and then he told us about him doing a drama for a first time and he will be needing some support. We thought it was a joke but TOP said it was true. We even ask if he will be playing a villain and he just yelled at us. So for support, we just say sure; we will promote it in our SNS account…

G:        But I just said, No, you idiots you will be joining me in the drama.

Y:        So what are your reactions when hearing that?

S:         We thought it was a joke and laugh. But when we were laughing all of our agencies suddenly called us telling that we are casted in a drama and we don’t have a say about it.

G:        Seriously the look on their faces were golden. Some of them even reasoned out that they are not actors and weasel their way out of it but I pull out the copy of the contract they all signed they were all powerless.

S:         It was notarized by this idiot that’s why. And the cancellation fee was super high that we almost punch him in the face. Still it was a blessing that we did the drama though.

Y:        But in the drama you are all viewed as the bad friends of Jiyong right?

S:         Yes. We were viewed as a bad group by many people. (Jiyong and Soohyuk laugh.) Though the guys are loving it.

Y:        What do you mean that they love it?

S:        Let’s just say they are now boasting that they are the villain of the series. Plus, they also make some new friends outside the people we knew.

Y:        By friends, do you mean people? From SM ent? Girl Groups? Or maybe SNSD?

S:         Yeah. (He shyly smile) Well we know some SM artists before as we hang out with some of them. Still being acquainted with SNSD was the best part. I mean they are SNSD. Knowing the most legendary girl group is a bragging rights.

Y:        I heard there were a humorous incident when Nuthang Crew meet SNSD? (The cast snickers and grin from what they heard)

S:         It was the wedding scene (Chapter 13 and 14) and we need to be presentable so we wore suits and ties. Then CL and Dara came with SNSD Hyoyeon, Seohyun and Yoona and introduce them, and we practically just froze. As in literally. Verbal and Daniel literally can’t even say anything not even hello or hi.

G:        Not just froze, you guys turn into stones when Bom and Minzy brought the rest of SNSD and to take some pictures.

S:        What do you expect? It was SNSD? I mean We don’t want them to make a wrong impression of us. Though after the shoot some of us tries to get their number but ironically Jiyong and CL blocked us. Thankfully I ex-change numbers with Yoona and Seohyun.

Y:        Why would Jiyong do that? But more important, you have the number of Yoona and Seohyun?

S:         Yes? I am acquainted with Yuri since we star in a drama together this year and she help me get Yoona and Seohyun’s number.

Y:        So did you call them?

S:        Not yet, but I did text after the shooting. Yuri also hang out with us last time right? (He look at Jiyong)

G:        Yeah. (They then notice Taeyeon and Tiffany

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter