Interview Part 3

"Scandal": The Interview
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Chapter 4

 

Interview Part 3

 

(Side Note: This will be all behind the scenes from the drama. Also there will be some commentaries from the cast.)

 

PS: I included the chapter for each episode so kindly check it out if you want to read about the scene.

Y:        We had some video here courtesy of the cast and crew of “Scandal”. Is this the behind the scene of the drama?

T:        Yup! It is some things we recorded when we film.

K:        It also include the preparation and also the training of Taeyeon and Jiyong to become actors.

G:        But don’t expect much about the training… It really is a mess.

 

(Taeyeon and Kiko just giggle as they remember how the training went.)

(Outside SM ent.)

 

T:        Annyeonghaseyo! Taeyeon-imnida! (Taeyeon suddenly appear on the screen.) We are at SM as I film my very first acting lesson! I am very excited and I am recording this now, wait is it recording? (The audience then saw Taeyeon’s face up close) which invoke laughter.

Studio:

Y:        Taeyeon-shi it seems you are unfamiliar of this device?

T:        I only use my phone so I don’t know how to use those kind of recording device.

 

(Back to Taeyeon’s vid)

T:        Ok! Today I will be joining SNSD’s acting line on their acting training. I hope I do well! (she then went inside and then proceed to one of SM’s training room)

Yoona:           Unnie what is this? (Yoona then appear)

T:        It is my self-cam for the drama. They said I should document my journey in this drama. Say hello! (Yoona wave at the camera)

Then the rest of the members came in (Sooyoung, Seohyun and Yuri) and also ask about the camera and after some explaining say hello too. Just then Kim Hee-ae came and the girls greet her.

 

(Back at the studio)

Y:        Hee-ae noona is your teacher?

T:        Sunbae volunteer to teach me and the girls.

 

(Back to Taeyeon’s vid)

 

The training start and the first thing they do was vocalization. After the vocalization, since she was a newbie in acting she was asked to read from a script of a finished drama. Of course she was not that ready and stumble some of her words.

 

T:        Oemonim… I want to treat you better; Yo-you are my husband’s mo-mother.

Hee-ae:          Ok Stop. Taeyeon you are focusing in memorizing the script and that makes you hesitant and your word stumble. (She looks at Taeyeon smiling). Ok let’s begin from the top. But this time try to read it on this teleprompter, ok.

 

The whole practice was terrible as Taeyeon couldn’ deliver. Though her members and even Hee-ae-shi console her, her mood was low.

 

Back at the studio.

T:        This is embarrassing. (Taeyeon hide her face with her hands). I was sulking the whole that time the whole day.

G:        At least your members were kind enough to treat you well. (Jiyong commented)

Y:        Why Jiyong? What did your members do to you? Ah wait! Let’s just watch it?

 

The video started showing the lobby of YG ent.

“Annyeonhaseyo! Seumgri-imida!”

 

Y:        Wait why is Seungri doing the behind-the-scenes?

G:        Well, when they told me about it, I said I can’t due to my schedule. I thought they didn’t push it through, but later, Sajjangnim give the task to Seungri since he doesn’t have any schedule.

 

Back at the recording.

“Ok, we will now enter the practice room for the Acting class.” Seungri said as he walks carefully in the hallway. “I’ve heard that GD hyung and Youngbae hyung are doing acting classes so let’s sneak in and show the viewers what they are doing now.”

Seungri then went inside and then record the

“I don’t know what to do?!” GD said as he pace back and forth. “Taeyeon is angry at me right now and our baby… It is not good if she gets depressed again!”

“Ok cut.” Actor Hyun Sung. “The delivery is good but Jiyong your mannerism as a singer still there, uhmm… your hands gesture for example.”

 

Y:        Wow! Your delivery is good GD-shi.

G:        Yeah but I am far from the likes of senior actors.

T:        Tsik… Show off.

Y:        Taeyeon-shi are you disappointed that his first practice was good?

T:        Yes… we are both beginner in acting too. (Taeyeon pouted making GD smile at her)

G:        Well I tend to try and overdo it… besides you should watch the rest of the video.

 

The video started again and everything was good until Jiyong was told to act with a partner. They all seen Seungri and ask him to play the female part. Jiyong also scold him for sneaking in. That is when the laughter start as Jiyong couldn’t act together with a partner. He also slurs his line and sometimes get annoyed looking at Seungri’s weird face.

This time TOP and Daesung came in and Daesung replace Seungri as acting partner but still it was terrible.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter