Interview Part 6

"Scandal": The Interview
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Chapter 7

 

 

Interview Part 6

 

 

 

“Are you sure you can handle Taeyeon Unnie?” Kiko asks. The program offers a 5 minutes break and because of Jiyong’s plan Kiko need to help with preparations. Though they disguise it as Kiko has another schedule.

“Of course, why you don’t trust me?” Jiyong asks

“Are you seriously asking me that?” Kiko answer. “Just don’t try to annoy Taeyeon unnie for the duration of the interview.” Kiko then leave as Jiyong just smile.

“Jiyong-shi we need you back at the studio!” He heard the staff called him.

 

 

Y:        Annyeong. We are back! We have Big Bang G-dragon and SNSD Kim Taeyeon, unfortunately, Ms. Mizuhara has a prior schedule so she said goodbye to us earlier after the break.

 

“Annyeong…” The video start inside Taeyeon’s room. “I like to welcome you all to my favorite place on earth PRAGUE!” She then opens the window showing the view of Prague. “We are here to shoot the honeymoon phase of the drama…”

“Yesterday was awesome I shoot some footage alone… without any co-stars and I have fewer NG’s than before…”

           

Y:        Wait what is this?

T:        This the most memorable shoot I made in this drama.

G:        You only remember it because it is your favorite vacation spot. For me and the crew it was full off worry and anxiety when you suddenly &^^&@ (Taeyeon cover his mouth with her hand)

Y:        GD-shi what happen? (But before GD can answer Taeyeon answer first)

T:        There was an event in Prague that I wanted to attend too, and unfortunately it coincide with the shoot so….

G:        She went out by herself without telling anyone. We can’t even contact her.

T:        Still I heard the shoot was cancelled that day too. So I didn’t do anything wrong.

G:        You made everyone worried.

Jiyong remember how anxious he was looking all over the city just to find her.

T:        Well you found me right. (Taeyeon smiled at Jiyong and made him speechless)

Y:        Ok let’s roll the tape!

 

The video continued, just then someone open her door and it was Jiyong. “Hey Taeng… your manager asks me to call you. It’s breakfast so…”

“Ya! I’m filming here!” Taeyeon shouted.

“You know it is too early for that…” Jiyong rebutted. “Anyway come to the dining area… PD nim wated to talk about the scenes for today.”

 

Y:        You two… It seems that you two have gotten close. (He eyed Jiyong and Taeyeon suspiciously)

G:        Well we became comfortable with each other…

T:        We grew close throughout the filming.

 

The video started showing the staff having breakfast, some of them smile at the camera some who are shy just avoided it. At one of the table, Jiyong and Taeyeon sat with the director and the writer. Taeyeon was in high spirit as she has a lot of food in front of her and Jiyong was just sitting there.

“If people see you eat they will say you are really pregnant.” Jiyong joked.

“I need to gain some weight for the drama.” Taeyeon answer.

“Really?” Jiyong said sarcastically. “You are just using this to avoid your diet.”

Taeyeon just glare at him as she eats but Jiyong just smile at her. The camera also catches how Jiyong stare lovingly at Taeyeon and how he even went to the buffet and get some desserts for Taeyeon.

           

Y:        Taeyeon-shi you need to gain weight?

T:        Yes… since I play a pregnant woman I need to gain some weights. I was too skinny due to the group comeback last year so they require me to gain a bit of weight.

G:        And she is loving every bit of it. Though I always remind her to eat healthy.

Y:        Jiyong-shi…. You really care about Taeyeon-shi.

G:        Hyung…. Let’s just watch the videos.

 

The video shows the streets of Prague as Taeyeon and Jiyong were being instructed by the director on how they proceed with the shoot. There were a lot of locals and tourist who often glance at them but none intervene with the shoot. There were some breaks and Taeyeon use this time to take pictures. The thing is Jiyong was the one taking her pictures and the audience and even Yoo Jaesuk sense that there is something going with the two.

The audience look at the two stars’ reaction and looking at their faces smiling lovingly at the video is an evidence of it.

The video continued with a lot of the shoot on many of Prague’s iconic places. Taeyeon was so happy that she literally be seen taking selfies and picture with the staff, her managers and even with Jiyong.

 

Y:        Taeyeon-shi… it seems you are more of a tourist than someone who is having a drama shoot.

T:        I was just excited.

G:        Well it is too much… You literally filled your phone memory with pictures.

T:        Why is not that bad. I mean we need pictures to post for the drama…

Y:        Oh it is another video… And it is in Korea.

 

It was night time, and the production crew together with Leeteuk and Jiyong are in the Seoul Northern Bridge.

“Ok let’s finish this up.” The director said. “Taeyeon-shi, Leeteuk-shi… in your position.”

“Seoul North Bridge! Part Take 5!”

 

“Move on now Taengoo. You have a great life ahead of you, a great husband who can provide you a good life, a beautiful child who’s everything you could ever wish for. So just embrace all of those blessing and don’t think about me anymore.”

“I can’t not think about you oppa. I’m sorry that I hurt you…I didn’t mean to hurt you.”

 

The acting continued and by now Taeyeon was sobbing in Leeteuk’s chest. By the time the whole scene was finished Taeyeon only NG’s a few times and Leeteuk only mistake was when he tried to get on the military truck but failed. It was a funny NG that the whole studio laughs as they watch it.

The next scene was the scene where Jiyong found Taeyeon on the bench bleeding. The propsman already given Taeyeon an advice on how to trigger the prop in her legs to drip tomato syrup use as blood.

The shoot continued and it was fine. There were many NG’s due to the cold weather, but one notable NG was during Jiyong’s cursing while calling 119.

 

Y:        Jiyong-shi… those are some refreshing words you said there. (Jaesuk joke)

G:        It wasn’t on the script… the cursing.

Y:        Really?

G:        Yup. I was just to call the emergency number and do the usual call, but Director-nim… wanted more flair and said… in normal situation you can do that and we wanted realism anyway so he told me to curse.

 

“Okay that’s a wrap!” the director said. “GD’s cursing NG’s and Leeteuk’s truck fall NG’s will be kept.” The director joke.

 

G:        Now I know why they kept those NG’s.

T:        Still it is funny seeing it again.

G:        Wait? Why didn’t we see some of your bloopers too?

T:        Because I am that good. (Taeyeon )

 

Just then the video then shifts to a hospital in South Korea and the two start fighting. It was Ehwa Woman’s University Seoul Hospital. Inside, there was a familiar actress together with Jiyong and Taeyeon.

“Annyeong! Moon Chaewon here!” It was the actress Moon Chaewon. “We are shooting scene were Taeyeon revealed about her bleeding and I as her doctor will scold the two young married couple.”

“What are your opinion about Taeyeon and Jiyong acting as a married couple?”

“My thoughts? Well maybe they suited each other? They look like a married couple already.” She answered. “By the way where is the two couple? Jisoo-ah have you seen your Taeyeon Unnie and Jiyong Oppa?”

“Sunbae… Taeyeon unnie and Jiyong oppa went upstairs.” Jisoo answer. “Should I call them?”

“It’s ok… they know what time the shoot is.”

“What is upstairs?”

“Ah… the two are being a parent.” Moon Chaewon said smiling. “You can go there… I will be busy reading my lines again.”

 

The camera then switches at the maternity wards where Taeyeon and Jiyong were busy smiling at the sight of babies in the baby’s nursery room.

 

“Ms. Kim, Mr kwon would you like to take care of them like last time?” A doctor smiled at them.

 

Y:        What do they mean last time?

T:        Hee-ae Unnie said to immerse myself to the feeling of being a mother, so she told me to volunteer at the hospital especially at the baby nursery room.

G:        There were a lot of babies who was abandon by their parents either because they can’t raise them, or they just left them at the hospital. Either way the hospital started this program where people could volunteer and care for this babies.

T:        There were a lot of them, some are even premature and some have illnesses that could be life threatening and even with their small bodies they fight to live.

 

The video then showed how Jiyong and Taeyeon take care of babies in nursery like they are the parents. Jiyong even make a baby sleep while singing or rather rapping one of his songs to them.

“He looks like a father right?” Taeyeon said at the camera. “He will be a wonderful father, well except for his choice of lullabies

 

“Ms. Kim… you could see Jiwon now.” One of the nurse said to us.

“Ji… I will be visiting her first ok?” Taeyeon said.

“Ok… will be there in a minute.” Jiyong said. “I just need to take care of something.

 

Y:        Wait Jiwon? As in Baby Jiwon from the drama?

T:        Not actually, though she is the new born baby we use for one of the scene but for the rest we actually ask for a baby actor.

Y:        So how do you met baby Jiwon?

T:        Around the shooting of the 3rd episode, when I was volunteering at the hospital there was an emergency where the rescuers found a baby in backpack in one the subway station. She was just a little more of 5 to 6 months and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter