Interview Part 7 & Proposal Part 1

"Scandal": The Interview
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 8

 

 

Interview Part 7 & Proposal Part 1

 

 

A few minutes before Taeyeon stormed out of the

 

 

Inside the studio…

 

Y:        Welcome back to Heart to Heart with the Grasshopper. We still have our guest. SNSD Kim Taeyeon and Big Bang G Dragon on our show.

G:        Yup we are still here! I hope the audience and the viewers are not tired of us.

T:        Yeah. I mean our friends who are here earlier already leave but we still here.

Y:        Well you two are the beloved couple in Korea, of course people want to see you.

(The two just smile as Jaesuk-shi continue to host.)

Y:        There are a lot people who are a fan of both your groups and the drama. Many are curious about the drama and about you two as well. We have some questions sent by some of your fans and also we set up a call center earlier for your fans who wants to call and ask you some question. Are you ready?

(The two nodded as a staff then give the host a large clear bowl with a lot of papers in it.)

Y:        For your first question (He picks one paper) is for Taeyeon.

Taeyeon unnie… I am a fan of SNSD since I can remember and you are my bias. I watch the drama even the rerun and I am really curious on what is the sweetest thing Jiyong oppa have done when filming the drama?

T:        The sweetest thing? Bringing me sweet snacks or cake? (she joked). Honestly maybe the sweetest thing Jiyong did was the little things. Like giving me coffee every morning we shoot, give me blanket when it is cold, making me laugh when I am frustrated that my acting isn’t good, or maybe sometimes just there listening while I talk about nonsense.

(The audience swoon as Taeyeon tell her story)

Y:        Ok let’s pick another question.

Hi, I am an avid watcher of SCANDAL and I am always frustrated about Jiyong oppa in the drama. How indecisive he is and also how she treated Taeyeon unnie. Sorry I am still can’t separate myself that you are only playing a role in the drama. (Taeyeon and Jiyong smile on how honest the sender is). My question is Jiyong oppa and Taeyeon unnie, what if your child has the same illness as Jiwon in the drama would you still love him or her?

T&G: YES! (The two look at each other as they notice that they answer at the same time. As Taeyeon already answer earlier, she let Jiyong answer first).

G:        Of course. He or she is my child. Though I will be a little overprotective though. But if there in some way I could help my child to grow up normally I will do all my power to do it.

T:        Jiyong oppa said what I wanted to say. I will love my child dearly, will let her grow as normal as she wants. And also maybe in the future if there is a medical procedure that could save her and bring normalcy in her life I will take it even if I will use all my money to do so.

 

The audience applaud the two for their answer. They felt the sincerity of the two. Especially since if felt like to them that the two is talking about Jiwon in the series as they also heard that they make a foundation which help children who has serious illness or injury undergo surgery.

The question and answer was going smoothly as the question was some mild like about the drama, the two’s relationship and lastly if there are drama projects they are going to do. But after that, the live calls came in and it was the source of some hurtful things especially towards to Taeyeon.

Taeyeon was getting bored and Jiyong knows it. So sometimes he nudges her and smile at her so she could focus. The callers are the same as the those who wrote their question but a caller came that irk Taeyeon, Jiyong and also the whole audience.

 

Y: We have a caller from Pohan. Hello caller-shi?

 

Hi. I have a question regarding Taeyeon-shi. In my understanding that baby Jiwon or the baby whom you use for the drama, was an orphan, correct?

T:        Yes. Like we said, Jiwon was found by rescuers abandoned.

If Baby Jiwon is orpahaned then how does the baby consent to be used for the drama?

T:        What do you mean?

I mean the baby is just a few months old. Isn’t it exploitation of the baby?

(As Taeyeon heard the question she was agitated)

T:        What?!

You said you love the child but you are just one of them. You use the kid for personal gain and then abandon the baby. Also the hypocrisy of you parading the little baby like you are her moth---

 

(The call got cancelled)

 

Y:        Sorry we are going for commercial right now.

As the camera man signal that the broadcast ends, Taeyeon stand up.

“Sorry I can’t do this right now.” Taeyeon said irritated as she stands up and try to leave the set. Jiyong hold her but Taeyeon was adamant and walk off the set.

Of course Jiyong ran after her trying to console her as she was extremely mad at a question of one of the audience.

“Taeng… you can’t storm off the stage like that.” Jiyong said as she hugs her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter