Proposal part 2

"Scandal": The Interview
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Proposal part 2

 

 

 

“Are we live now? Jiyong said as the video start.

 

Taeyeon was shocked to see Jiyong at the monitor when he was still sitting beside her. She was still thinking what will happen when Jiyong say something.

“Taeng… you might have been wondering why I am here… Hey is this thing on?”

“Yeah! Just say something.”

Taeyeon heard the person yelling and she knows that it was Youngbae.

“Ehem… As I was saying, you might be wondering why I am here. Actually I don’t know why I am doing it here when I could just do it there.” As Jiyong said that a laughter could be heard but he still continued. “I mean is that I have something very important to tell you.”

Jiyong take a deep breath and the look at the camera. “Taeng… it has been a few years since we’ve been together. Some of it was speaking through the phone of face timing. Our friends even said we won’t even last long due to our schedules.”

“Well that’s true.” Someone said eliciting laughter.

“Sica please…” Jiyong said and the continue. “As I was saying we have our ups and downs but we make it work! Until we did this drama and met Jiwon.”

“Woo wooo!!” Another interruption from their friends. But this time Taeyeon have heard them and she know which direction where it came from. She then stand-up and went towards where the sound is coming.

As Jiyong said everything he wanted not knowing that Taeyeon was not in the room, Taeyeon on the other hand reached the room where Jiyong was in. She takes a deep breath and then silently open the door.

As she enters she was surprise to see so many people she knew. More so, her family, members, friends and colleague were all watching Jiyong pouring his heart out in front of the camera.

“Taeng for this past year shooting SCANDAL with you was the most enjoyable thing in my career. How can I work and enjoy a date with my beloved at the same time? But it’s not all of that. We also matured and even dream of the future together.”

Jiyong paused for a second and then continue. “During that 1 year we encounter someone whom make us realize that dream. Especially for me.” Jiyong looked at Jiwon who by now awake and smiling at him. “This someone melt the two of us with her sweet smile. She triggers every parental instinct we had and for the first time in my life I am sure of the future I wanted with you.”

“You are the woman who change me. The woman who heal me. The woman who make me a better man. The woman who see far from my flaws and accept me. You are the woman I love in the present and the future.”

Jiyong then lift Jiwon from the stroller and let her be on camera. “Taeng also I have a secret that I wanted to say to you. Jiwon hasn’t been adopted yet.”

Taeyeon learning this was shocked but didn’t show it since no one has notice her yet.

“Truthfully, I applied being a foster parent for Jiwon and was accepted and she is with me for this couple of months. Like I said, Jiwon is a daughter for me as she is with you, so I wanted her to be in a real family… with me and you.”

Jiyong then get a box from his pocket and then show it in front of the camera. Taeyeon laugh a little as Jiwon try to get the box. Just then Jiyong open the box and reveal a ring.

“Kim Taeyeon… Will you marry me?”

“Of course!” Taeyeon shouted from the end of the room.

Just then all of the people in the room turn back and saw Taeyeon standing there. “Hi Guys!” Taeyeon said smiling.

Everyone was quiet as Taeyeon walk towards Jiyong. Jiwon who saw Taeyeon smiled and reach for the baby.

“You little cutie pie.” Taeyeon kissed Jiwon as she holds Jiwon. “You and your father have been keeping secret from me.”

“Taeng … I” Jiyong was about to say something when Taeyeon smile at him.

“Are you just going to stand there?” She asks. “Why not put the ring on my hand to make it official.”

JIyong just ruffle his hair and then went and put the ring on Taeyeon’s finger. He then looks at Taeyeon and kissed her there.

Everyone rejoice as they saw that Jiyong and Taeyeon are now engaged.

 

“Congratulation Taeyeon. Welcome to the family” Mrs. Kwon said as she hugged Taeyeon.

“Thank you Kwon Eomonim.”

“Taeng… you ruined the surprise.” Tiffany said to her.

All of the people there are now in a festive mood as they are now seated as the engagement party is being commenced. Jiwon who was with Taeyeon’s arm is now sleeping in her stroller.

“I was hoping that Jiyong will screw up and he did.” Jessica teased. “Still congratulations. Now our dear little Jiwon can have a family now.”

“Yeah…” Taeyeon said as she touched Jiwon’s cheek. “Still I am a bit mad that Jiyong have Jiwon for a whole month. I was anxious thinking if Jiwon’s supposed adoptive parents are treating her nicely.”

The girls laugh at Taeyeon’s tantrum. Still they all think that even though Taeyeon said yes, Jiyong will receive an earful from Taeyeon.

“So are you two going to announce the engagement?” Dami noona asks. “You know that you two are the hottest star in Asia, also many people are rooting for you to be a couple.”

“Dami unnie is right.” Tiffany said. “You know a lot of our fans and Big Bang’s fan are all giving approval that the two of you should be a couple. It won’t hurt if you two really became a couple.”

“We are announcing our relationship… but not the engagement.” Taeyeon said.

“Why?” her friends ask.

“Because if they suddenly announce their engagement people will get shocked.” BOA said to the girls. “Also it is only for a year after they can announce the engagement.”

“What about Jiwon?” Sooyoung suddenly asks? “Didn’t the public knows that someone has adopted Jiwon?”

“Pabo Sooyoung.” Hyoyeon said. “The news said someone. Taeyeon and Jiyong will just say that someone is them. Isn’t that right, Taeyeon?

“That’s right.” Taeyeon said. “But it will be announced that I was the one who adopt Jiwon or consider as foster parent.”

Throughout the night the room was full of celebration. Though it halted a few times because baby Jiwon suddenly woke up and cry, but since Taeyeon and Jiyong are very knowledgeable now due to the drama, they easily stop her crying.

The PD for the show also assure to her that they already have enough footage to air. They also congratulate the couple too.

Once the festivities have subsided, Taeyeon and Jiyong finally went home together with Jiwon. It was outside of Seoul and it was their secret house that they bought a few months back.

As Taeyeon enter their home she was surprise to see that Jiwon’s things are already in the house.

“Your family and mine was the one who bring all of her stuff from my Dolce Vita.” Jiyong said as Taeyeon lay Jiwon on the crib.

“So Jiwon is with you the whole time.” Taeyeon said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter