Interview Part 5

"Scandal": The Interview
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Chapter 6

 

Interview part 5

 

 

After a while the production opts for a commercial break and also a break for the guests. Taeyeon and Kiko went to their dressing room to rest. Fortunately, Tiffany was still there waiting for her, so the three talk catching up for the time they didn’t see each other.

On the other hand, Jiyong was on the stairway of the studio video calling his parents.

“Eomma, are the gifts already there? How about the flowers?” Jiyong asks nervously. On the first break he saw the news that there was some sort of traffic jam in the metro.

“Don’t worry.” Mrs. Kwon said. “Kim Eomma have gone down to receive the flowers. They are now setting up the event hall. In fact, I am going down to help when you called me.”

“How about Jiwon? Is she alright?”

“Your sister and Jiwoong are with her.” She answers. “You know how those two doted her.”

“Well you are right.”

“So how about in your end?” Mrs. Kwon asks. “I saw how Little Taeyeon look at you, are you two still fighting?”

“Well not for now… she forgives me earlier. Still she is a little mad at me though.”

“You really are an idiot doing that.” Mrs. Kwon scolded him. “I didn’t know why you made this stunt. You could have just done it in a normal way.”

“Eomma, Taeyeon is special that is why she deserve this special gift.”

“Jiyong-shi we need you back at the studio.” A staff said.

“Eomma… please set it up nice ok. BYE.”

 

 

 

The three stars are now back the studio as the next behind-the-scene footage airs.

 

Y:        Hello welcome back to Heart to Heart with the Grasshopper. We are now… (Jaesuk was shock to see the scene on the screen.) Wait isn’t this…

 

The video shows Seoul Highland Gardens being prep up. Purple flowers, line up the aisle, especially purple daisy’s. It was such a magnificent sight that you might say that a royalty will be married here.  A large pavilion was built to shadows the seats from the sun. There was a large podium there with a mic stand where the officiator of the ceremony will stand. There were not enough words can describe the event, more that it was magical and fit for royalty.

Due to the high popularity of the drama even if only the pilot episode were aired, many sponsors wants to be associated with the drama thus giving the production a high budget to let the writer and the director do what they want thus acquiring a 1-day permit to shoot at Seoul Highland Garden.

 

“Are the flowers ready? The Sounds! Thus the carpet already lay out?!” The wedding planner shouted to the staff. Since early in the morning they are busy preparing for the shoot of the drama. It was hectic schedule due to the fact that they can only use the garden for a whole day, but also due to the guest’s cameo from Korea’s A list actor and also some of Asia’s top star plus Jiyong’s friend Pharrell Williams also joining.

Outside of the garden, at the entrance fans and reporters flock the venue of the shooting site. Due to the security of the place the production hired professional photographer and videographer to act as reporters.

 

Y:        Wow! Even today I still can’t believe the production company manage to do all that.

G:        Hyung you even guest on our drama. You officiate the wedding.

Y:        Still I can’t believe of the scale of the drama. I agree to it due to my relationship with you two (point at Taeyeon and jiyong) for always guesting on my shows. But I didn’t know that it will be that grand. I mean Kim Taehee and Rain, Han Gain and Yeon Jung-hoon, you even get some Asian artists to guests. I mean how much did it cost to let them cameo for the drama?

 

K:        I think it was due the Asian Film Awards that happen during that time. Plus, the amount of hype that the drama receives for the pilot episodes. Also the production crew said to us that we shouldn’t worry much about the cost, but just play the role given to us with the best of our ability. Though they said to us that they secure a large funding to produce that specific episode.

T:        Still I was star struck to see Kang Dong Won there. He even asks me to take a picture of him when we were on break.

K:        She is your celebrity crush right? I saw him too and ask for a picture.

Y:        (Jaesuk saw Jiyong’s face.) GD-shi are you jealous of Kang Dong Won?

G:        Me? Of course not! I even taken a picture of Utada Hikaru-shi and Angela Baby. Son Yejin and Han Yeseul noona even ask me for a picture too.

GD try to boast but met with an angry gaze from Taeyeon, while Kiko just look at him with disgust.

Sensing the situation Jaesuk then asks to concentrate on the video.

 

Back at the video…

 

“OH MY GOD!” One of the reporter shouted. “Famous Japanese singer Utada Hikaru and Ayumi Hamasaki has just entered the garden.”

“Is that Angela Baby?” Another reporter said.

“Oguri Shun and Matsumoto Jun!” Another reporter shouted. “Wow famous artists from Japan are attending this shoot?”

“Rain and Kim Taehee!”

“Han Ga-in and Yeon Jung-hoon!”

“Jang Dong-gun and Go Soyoung!”

“Ah! Lee Byunghun and Lee Minjung!”

“There are idols too! Idols from big agencies, such as WonderGirls, 2PM and 2AM from JYP, SM’s Super Junior, FX, EXO, and SHINEE, YG’s 2NE1, DSP’s KARA, and LOEN IU have arrive and they are dressed to impress!”

 

“Is this an awards night or a Gala event? Famous people from all over Asia has just arrive at Seoul Highland Garden for the shooting of the highly anticipated drama SCANDAL starring, SNSD Kim Taeyeon and Big Bang G-dragon.”

 

G:        Honestly, we really didn’t know about the whole “Asian-awards cameo” for the wedding scene so when we went out we greeted all of them.

T:        The stylist was calling us back so the make-up won’t be ruin but, they are all my senior in the industry and it was rude not to greet them.

K:        I was shaking from nervousness because I was seated with Arashi’s Matsumoto Jun but the people in front of me where Rain and Kim Taehee-shi.

 

The video start as a normal. The director thanks the people who came for the shoot and also announce the flow of the scene. For some reason the actors, singers and casts who were there are totally game. There were a lot of greetings and also some of the Chinese and Japanese stars know the Korean actors and greeted them and they even converse with each other.

Then the camera focus on the guest’s stars. They were asked why they join as guest’s star for the drama.

“Wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter