The queen without a realm

AYA- AFTER YOUR AWAKENING
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ahn Hyejin was born to be the queen of the tribes that lived at the far end of Valley of the flowers.

Her ancestors had rulled for over 800 years in a peaceful manner until the King of the moon tribes marched from the cold north and devastated whole crops and destroyed forests.

The child had not much memory of her tribe apart from little things her aunt kept retelling her.

Hyejin was 5 years old when she was taken to the Moon King's palace in the north.

At that time, the people from her tribe had already become slaves and the tiny girl received the task to serve to the King's daughter.

Despite being just a child, Hyejin had been raised with pride and knowledge to be a queen.

Then, out of nowhere, the granddaughter of the King of the Valley of the flowers had to learn how to take care of the future king of the Moon.

The little girl hated Moonbyul's father from the bottom of her heart.

According to her aunt, that man had destroyed her family, her people and her future.

However, she could not hate the blonde girl with sparkling eyes. 

Nobody knew how much Hyejin tried to detest  Moonbyul.

Every night she prayed for her mother's and grandfather's souls and begged them to help her despise  the seed of the enemy.

But then, the cute and brave girl would always have a word of tenderness or an act of kindness towards her.

As the years went by, Moonbyul became a killing machine. Yet, she treated her people with respect and Hyejin became her right arm.

And what really hurt the queen without a realm was the fact that her enemy by nature called her and treated her like sister.

 Moonbyul never fought with Hyejin.Not even when the foreigner girl and former slave said negative things about her father.

Sometimes, the girl from the Valley got very comfused towards that man too.

Especially because the king never acted violently or with cruelty since she moved to the Moon's lands.

And his actions were completely opposite to the things mentioned by her aunt.

When the king passed away and Moonbyul turned into a dark devil, Hyejin thought it was her chance to get revenge for all that her people had lost thanks to the blonde's ancestors.

Nonetheless, the young girl struggled a lot internally because she developed sororal love towards the queen raised to be king. 

Hyejin kept posponing her plans year after year while trying to rescue her friend from that negative phase.

The queen without a realm didn't even understand why she was so worried with the enemy. Or at least she tried to lie to herself about that.

Then, the big war between the Moon tribes and the Sun tribes started and the young woman received a visit from her old aunt.

Once again, that lady poisoned her niece's mind by bringing back the past.

Hyejin heard the elder saying that her mother died shortly after delivering her because the King didn't allow the poor woman to receive proper care.

Nothing brought up by the elder had affected Hyejin after she grew up. Not even the constant reminder that she lost her queendom.

But learning thay her mother was mistreated to the point of dying worked like the perfect trigger.

From that day one, the stunning brunette spent practically every minute working on a very especial plan to take the Moon's suc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter