The rise of the sun

AYA- AFTER YOUR AWAKENING
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Solar's mother was sweet and kind unlike the king of the sun tribes. 

As the future leader, the little girl started being trained to be a perfect assassin since she was 4 despite all the queen's attemps to keep the child away from the circle of violence. 

The mother even tried to have more babies with the hope that one of them would be a boy. However, that never happened.

When the princess was 9 years old she already knew all the secrets about preparing poisons and the art of fighting with knifes. But her father wanted to raise a killer machine and selected 2 brutal soldiers to teach her about blades and physical combat.

In that same year, the king took his only child to receive a prophecy from the high priestess respected by all tribes.

Little did the king know that the previous priestess had passed away some months before and that the substitute was just few years younger than his daughter.

In the moment the Royal commitive of the sun tribes entered the priestess' chamber, Solar felt a connection to the little girl with a dark make up and a heavy hat on the head.

_____ Bow to the priestess Wheein, chosen by the Gods themselves.____ A male with an exotic outfit spoke from the stairs.

The king seemed taken aback but followed the instructions and gestured to his daughter so that she copied him.

Solar bowed and then, smiled when her eyes met the priestess'.

However,  the 5-year-old little girl with a dimple on the right cheek spoke and her voice echoed through the chamber in a morbid way:

______ Many will fall until the biggest leader sit on the highest position. Love must be killed to reach that level.  However, your soul may get consumed on the way.

The king of the sun tribes nodded in agreement and declared:

_____ A wise soul predicts the most powerful prophecies, daughter. I'll take this opportunity to teach you a valuable lesson.

_____ What lesson, father?_____ Nine-year-old Solar asked with innocence.

_____ You shall see for yourself._____ The cruel man spoke coldly and they returned to their castle.

In that same day, the king of the sun tribes perfurated his wife's heart in front of their only child, ending the life of the woman he loved despite his horrible character.

Solar didn't shed a single tear or expressed any emotion. Instead, the child asked in a low and ferocious tone:

_____ Why?

_____ So you could understand the prophecy, obviously!____ The king exclaimed.

_____ I thought you loved her....

_____ More than anything. More than you. But this is my role as the leader of the sun tribes. Make sure you are ready to rule

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter