Trying to bend

AYA- AFTER YOUR AWAKENING
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The prisioner relaxed and let her body rest on top of her enemy while Solar caressed her back and kissed her passionately.

The leader of the sun tribes tasted like strawberries and summer and Moonbyul felt that her whole body was in flames.

But the blonde jumped off bed like a scared cat in the second her enemy touched her .

_____ You don't have to keep being so shy. Let's have some fun together._____ The stunning dark-haired woman smiled teasingly.

With a hint of fury in her sparkling eyes, the leader of the moon tribes responded:

_____ You are threatening to kill my people. You destroyed part of me when you provoked my animal's death. We are enemies. Why would I have fun with you?

_____ Because we are the same. We were forged by our parents to be merciless warriors. And...You want me as much as I do._____ Solar stepped ahead with the intention to pull the blonde back to bed.

As fast as a feline, Moonbyul grabbed a dagger and pressed against the brunette's throat.

_____ Don't make me do it. Although I changed and don't want the violence path anymore, I won't hesitate if You keep pushing me.

Laughing, Solar her lips and responded:

______ I'm not gonna fight a half-dead . I could beat you up so bad that you would cry, you know? You are also lucky that I like you. If I called my guards....

______ Well, let's finish this then. I'll call them myself.Guaaa....

The handsome pretty queen was silenced by the brunette, who hit her neck in the right place to leave her unconscious.

Solar obviously took advantage of the fact that the prisioner was weak due to all the torturing and the fight with her wild pet.

She held Moonbyul to prevent that the female fell down the floor and called her personal assistant.

_____ Ashira!

The girl came running and widened her eyes when she saw the prisioner in her lady's arms.

_____ Yes, my queen.

_____ Help me putting her comfortably back in bed. Gently, okay?

The girl nodded affirmatively despite the question mark in her face.

The queen had never used such a soft tone of voice with her or anyone around. Let alone treat an enemy like that.

_____ You may go now.____ The powerful woman commamded while adjusting the prisioner's head on the pillow.

_____ My lady, are you sure is safe to sleep with the enemy?____ Ashira dared to ask.

_____ Safer than sleeping with anyone from my whole kingdom._____ The dark-haired woman smiled and pushed the girl out of her chambers.

_____ x _____

Moonbyul slept for 10 whole hours and the queen and general of the sun tribes watched her sleep for a long time.

The female even cleaned the wounds a second time right after the sunrise.

When the blonde finally opened her eyes, the room was filled with sun light.

The prisioner struggled a little to get off bed and was taken aback by the view of the queen leaning against a window.

Solar was but her s were covered by her long silky black hair.

_____ I've been waiting for you. Never saw someone sleep that much.

_____ Look...I've told you I won't do those things. Either you kill me and end this situation or...._____ Moonbyul said while trying to avert her eyes from the exposed of her enemy.

The blonde was really struggling not to admire her enemy's beauty.

Smiling and caressing her own hair and letting her s exposed, the brunette spoke :

_____ Unless you want to watch me killing one of yours right in front of your face, You are gonna do as I say.

_____ You will kill all my people anyway. Haven't you learned that I am not easily manipulated?_____ Moonbyul exhaled.

_____ Guards!_____ The general of the sun tribes called the males with a calm tone

2 of her soldiers entered the chambers d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter