The return of the moon

AYA- AFTER YOUR AWAKENING
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

_____ Why do you wanna leave me? I thought you had accepted my proposal? And that you liked me?_____ The general of the Sun tribes was following the blonde around the bedroom and hugged her from behind while whining.

Moonbyul sighed and caressed the brunette's hand before responding:

____ I'm not leaving you. Of course, I like you! I just need to prepare my people for war. You know those men will return. And what proposal?

_____ What? Did you forget I asked you to marry me?____ Solar sounded a bit offended.

Turning around, the taller one smiled and crossed her arms around her lover's neck.

____ I'll marry you. A dozen times. I want to keep you safe, woman. Help me. Stop acting recklessly. We need both our armies standing side by side for what is coming.

_____ How can you be so sure though?Maybe they really ran away.

____ Sun...I've told you about the dreams with the High priestess. And Last night she spoke to me through Ajal. You would've heard too if you opened your mind. He is part of you.

Rubbing her face on her lover's neck and giving her a soft kiss, the queen smiled and commented:

_,___ I like how he became so attached to you. It seems my big cat knows how much you mean to me.

_____ He does. He knows all about you. Just like Baram knew about me.

Suddenly Solar's facial expression changed and she seemed regretful.

_____ Do you hate me when you think of what I've done to him? Because I do.

_____ No, darling. It was painful but Baram was finally free from this world. And guess what? He chose to live inside of me. Not fully though. A part of his soul is traveling with the wind. You did terrible things and so did I. I cannot judge you. Or hate you.

_____ I don't think I deserve you, Byul-ah. Your inner monster may be dead but not mine.____The brunette murmured seriously.

The younger one pulled her soulmate closer and hugged her tightly.

_____ I'm not an angel, Sun. I'm a killer. However, I think you and I deserve a chance to restart from zero. We did some good things too. Let's protect our people and then...

____ Then?____ There was fear for the first time in those stunning eyes.

____ Then we'll see what happens in the next chapter. If the priestess is right or wrong. Now tell your guards not to follow me. Okay?____ Moonbyul caressed the brunette's cheeks and smiled.

_____ Alright. But...____ The gorgeous queen hesitated.

_____ Please take Ajal with you. I'll f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter