Mind game

AYA- AFTER YOUR AWAKENING
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Solar was punching the prisioner's stomach while her guards were watching.

The queen of moon tribes didn't release a single sound though.

_____ What are you made of? How can you not express emotional or physical pain?_____ The brunette mumbled and squeezed the enemy"s jaw.

Moonbyul looked at the other woman with some kind of pitty and Solar slapped her in the moment she noticed.it. 

Despite being calm, the prisioner spitted some blood on the floor.

_____ I feel pain, queen of the sun. I went through many losses. Of course I feel pain.

_____ So do what I want and I'll set you free. I mean... I'll end your suffering.____ The brunette smiled.

Sighing deeply, the other one replied with exhaustion:

_____ You can't always get what you want. A good leader must learn this lesson. Even though I am tired of repeating the same over and over, I won't declare you are my queen. If you want the Moon tribes, go and take them if you are able.

Red with rage, the powerful queen punched the other woman again and declared to her men:

_____ Spank her but leave her arms and legs functioning. Her eyes too. After she is worn out and weak, take her to Ajal.

_____ To be eaten, my queen?_____ There was satisfaction in the guard's question.

Glancing at the handsome prisioner, the black-haired one smirked:

_____It's up to her.

Moonbyul shook her head and smiled before saying:

______ I used to be just like you. Until I faced death. Once you transpass the veil, there is nothing to fear. I know I was brought back for a reason. Maybe to help you see the truth too. But if my time ends, than it ends....

_____ Nonsenses! You are a crazy !_____ Solar shouted and left the dungeons.

5 men took turn at punching and slapping the former general of the moon tribes.

Moonbyul remained silent during the whole time, which annoyed the guards even more.

One of them grabbed her long hair and pulled it with strenght to make her scream. And failed.

Another one squeezed her skinny wrist and almost broke it but the leader exclaimed:

_____ Are you crazy?  Our queen gave us an order. She will kill us all if something goes against her words.

______ Damn! I don't understand our queen. Why keep this monster alive for all this time?

______ You are not here to question or understand our supreme leader. Just follow orders._____ The older guard slapped the younger one.

The fourth and the fifh guards held the prisioner and dragged her out of the dungeon.

The group of five males and the enemy walked for around 10 minutes until they reached another part of the castle.

Moonbyul could listen to the sound of a beast complaining for being locked.

The queen of the moon tribes identified that as a feline. Probably a very big one.

The younger guard laughed and said:

_____ Today we prove that the stupid story about you killing a liong with your b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter