The soul connection

AYA- AFTER YOUR AWAKENING
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Solar and Moonbyul had spent more nights in the same bed than any of them had planned.

After a couple of weeks, the guards of the queen had accepted that their leader was in control of the situation and all that might be part of a plan they couldn't understand.

On the other hand, Solar's female servants knew those two women were lost in a world of lust and passion.

Only a woman would be able to recognize another woman's true desire and that group was usually very close to their queen's chambers and they had been listening and secretly watching to those two.

Moonbyul was discovering herself in her enemy's arms while Solar was teaching her all about pleasure.

Even though the blonde was still considered a prisoner, the general of the Sun tribes had informed her guards that the handsome female was allowed to walk freely inside the castle.

The former powerful warrior woke up in the middle of the night and found herself alone in bed.

The whole place was deadly silent and the blonde felt uneasy.

Moonbyul got dressed and walked around the queen's chambers to see if she could find Solar or someone who might know where the brunette was. But as she imagined, the place was empty.

Suddenly, the former leader of the Moon tribes sensed a powerful presence in her mind, begging her to go down the dungeons.

Despite being taken aback, she recognized that energy and followed directly to the right place.

There was no one on the way to the dungeons either and Moonbyul's bad feeling kept increasing.

When the female warrior reached the heavy gate, she heard the familiar roar.

The huge tiger was behind it and it sounded anxious and afraid.

Moonbyul spoke while unlocking the gate as fast as she could:

____I'm right here. Just one second.

Ajal scratched the floor as if it was possible to open a path even faster due to its desperation.

When the tiger was finally set free, it made eye contact with the blonde and rubbed its head on her stomach.

____ Where is she? She is in danger, isn't she?

The animal roared louder in agreement and fear and then they both connected their minds and souls.

"She doesn't listen to me. Ever! Please help me. They're going to kill her."

Moonbyul could hear Ajal speaking in her mind and that felt like home.

It was the same way when Baram ceased to be a living creature to become a free spirit.

Except now she was used to the soul connection that her own friend, the giant wolf had made with her months before. And through that, Ajal was able to join them despite being of flesh and blood.

____ Ajal, do you trust me?____ Moonbyul asked serenely.

"With my life."____ The magnificent beast responded with a growl.

____ Can you take me where she is?____ The former queen questioned out loud.

"Tonight we fight together, my lady. You may ride me". ____ Ajal lied on the floor to make it easier for the female.

Since it was bigger than a horse, the blonde felt thankful for that.

Moonbyul bowed in respect to the splendid and unique tiger before sitting on its back.

Ajal told her to hold tightly and moved amazingly fast.

Due to their souls being connected, the prisoner could feel how close of danger Solar was.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter