A new world

AYA- AFTER YOUR AWAKENING
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hwasa spent a few days in the company of the High priestess. Until the general sent someone to take her back.

Wheein sensed the increase of danger and informed her staff that she was going to travel along with the general's group.

Many tried to persuade the powerful women to stay. However, she told them the war was coming and it might be the end of everything they were familiar with.

Terrified, her counselors begged that she was followed by a group of soldiers.

After accepting protection, the priestess told the group to hurry up because she knew things were getting worse near the border.

It took them 2 days to reach camp and the general of the enemy army threatened to turn Wheein into his prisoner.

However, the short and mysterious girl laughed out loud and made a lot of soldiers feel like they were going to pee in their pants.

Wheein walked along with the tents and said in a calm tone:

_____ Most of you won't survive this war. Many will fall during the first battle.

_____ Fi..rst?_____ A 16-year-old stuttered.

The priestess turned her back and faced the young boy.

_____ Ah, there will be many battles. This is the biggest war of all time.

_____ Stop lying to my soldiers, !_____ The general of the second army supporting the main general shouted.

The priestess' guards stepped ahead to attack but the powerful girl raised her hand and they froze.

Wheein pointed at the man and spoke with an unfamiliar voice:

 ____ You should pray for the God you have faith in because your time is about to expire. Your life is ending soon. And it's not the war. Death will collect you with pleasure.

Laughing loudly, the general replied:

 ____ I don't believe your false tricks, witch! You could listen to your own prophecy. Go hide inside a tent if you don't want to be killed.

____ This is not how I'll die.____ The priestess affirmed and walked away.

_____ Look at her bluffing without shame. I bet...

The man choked between sentences and held his chest with an expression of panic.

Some of his soldiers tried to help but the arrogant general collapsed on the ground, dead.

A man planned to kill Wheein but a horrible and loud horn was heard in the valley.

The army of the moon tribes had clashed against te enemies' and war had really started.

_____ Take these two to the general! They are going to be useful soon._____ One of the soldiers screamed.

Once again Wheein prevented that her guards interfered and they simply followed the group.

____ x ____

While the Moon tribes marched from North and clashed against the 3 different enemies' armies, Solar launched a powerful attack with the Sun tribes from the West.

Moonbyul commanded her soldiers in a f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter