The prisioner

AYA- AFTER YOUR AWAKENING
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The queen of the Sun tribe had bathed in a huge pool of warm water filled with essential oils and her servers helped her put on a white silk tunic that revealed her body rather than hid it.

Crossing the long corridor of the palace, the alluring female with long black hair followed the path to the stairs that lead to the dungeons.

The guards bowed low in an extreme sign of respect and the female commanded:

_____ Bring me the prisioner.

_____ My queen... i wonder if it isn't wiser to keep that person in the cage.____ Solar's main guard suggested despite the fear of the female's reaction.

_____ Leave the thoughts for those who are ready to decide and just follow my orders.____ The queen and general of her army replied with a calm tone of voice.

_____ Yes, ma'am. Of course.

The male called 3 other guards and went to the darkest area of the dungeon.

Some time later, they dragged out of a cell a skinny female that might weight half of any of them.

The woman had the natural glow of the queens and Kings and she preserved a good appearence despite being locked in that small and dark place.

_____ Well well well. You really know how to keep the image, don't you?

The female remained silent while the guards were hitting her knee and back with a stick of wood.

_____ Answer to your queen!

Sighing, the prisioner said:

_____ I have no queen. And yours didn't really ask any question. It was more like a rhetorical one.

Another guard punched the woman's stomach but she was able to keep on her feet.

_____ I didn't command any of you to harm my guest. You will be punished later. Now leave us alone.

_____ My queen....Should I remind you this prisioner ended the lives of many of our people with her bare hands? She is dangerous...

Frowning her forehead, Solar made her men tremble in fear and they followed her orders.

The enemy observed the alluring woman with curiosity and the queen of the tribe of the sun noticed her wondering eyes towards her body.

_____ Like what you see?_____ There was a mix of humor and defience in her voice.

_____ Why do you still keep me alive?_____ The husky voice echoed in that silent corridor.

There was only a huge lampion hanging from a distance but it was good enough to allow that the two females could see one another. 

_____ Your people haven't bent their knee yet. And soon they will perish without a leader. I want you to send them a message declaring I am the new queen._____ Solar moved sensually closer and stared inside the enemy's eyes.

_____ It's pointless. My people were trained to survive the most cruel winter and the hardest summer. They will bent to no one. The Moon tribe doesn't need a leader. They fight for love and respect to the family. 

The prisioner had a long golden hair and Solar was impressed that the woman didn't have a bad image after 3 months locked in those dungeons.

_____ Your pride will be the disgrace of them all. And you should know better, since one of them betrayed you._____ The brunette said with some pleasure.

That hit the nail exactly as planned and the taller woman showed deep sadness in her face.

_____ She never really felt li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter