Moonlight_6

𝕷𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖆𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕿𝖔𝖕 [𝕷𝖚𝖈𝖊 𝖎𝖓 𝕬𝖑𝖙𝖎𝖘]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello Happy Holidays! Here's the next chapter. ^^

 

Luce in altis - Moonlight_6 

 

“Don't tell me the moon is shining; show me the glint of light on broken glass.”

― Anton Chekhov

 

“What do you mean babe?”

 

Eunbi got confused after Hyewon mentioning Kim Minju's name when their discussion was about their eldest daughter Chaewon.

 

“You see, Yujin is very inspired and bubbly lately when she met Minju, I noticed that look to Chaewon also when she first met Minju. Babe, it seems our daughters are growing so well that we need to teach them about how to take care of their heart.” Hyewon explained to Eunbi.

 

Eunbi still confused but realized that Hyewon may be seldom at home but she really sees everything when it comes to her family. She would notice even the tiniest details. Eunbi is very glad about that, what could she do without her? It must be difficult to guide her kids without someone. 

 

“Hmm, they both like the same girl but with Chaewonnie’s state right now, she is in a dilemma since her little sister likes the girl she likes as well?” 

 

“Yes, we may be wrong but that could be the case babe.”

 

“Isn’t it too early for them babe?”

 

“It is but love comes in mysterious ways babe. That is why we need to guide them.” 

 

“What should we do then?” Eunbi asked worriedly while side hugging Hyewon and head on her wife’s shoulder.

 

“We need to talk to Chaewon first, I guess, I couldn’t bear to see her like that as well. I am not good with words babe, can you please do that?” Hyewon then hugged back Eunbi and rubbed her wife’s shoulders.

 

“I want her to let out all her feelings bottled up too babe, it hurts me seeing her like that. I’ll try to talk to her tomorrow.” Eunbi then pecked Hyewon’s lips then they both cuddled up and wished that their daughters would be fine before they sleep.

 

FLASHBACK

 

As Yujin opened their door, she saw someone that was not familiar to her and she suddenly froze and also her jaw dropped. Chaewon following her halted her tracks as her sister is blocking the door. She nudged Yujin who was frozen and shifted her head to where her sister was looking, when she turned her head, she froze also and same with her sister her jaw dropped. 

 

Yujin saw Kim Minju standing at their door. She got mesmerized by her beauty, she wasn’t expecting someone as pretty would greet her in their home. That is why she froze not knowing what to do since somehow Kim Minju was a stranger. Chaewon on the other hand, who froze on her spot as well, got shocked, she wasn’t expecting she’d meet her again. 

 

“Yah! Are y’all just gonna stay there?” Yuri suddenly broke the awkward moment of three people staring at each other in front of the door. 

 

“Oh! You’re both home! Come in, wash and let’s all have dinner together!” Eunbi said, still cooking in their kitchen.

 

The siblings snapped when they heard their cousin and Mom calling them out. 

 

“Y-yuri-ah! You are here already?” Chaewon asked as she was confused on why her cousin is here and it is not yet vacation. Also the presence of a certain someone got her flabbergasted. 

 

“Yes, unnie! Haha you know what? I’m staying here from now on.” Yuri said excitedly.

 

“Really unnie?” Yujin then beamed as she’s happy that Yuri would be staying with them. 

 

“Your Aunt has to go to work abroad honey, we don’t want Yuri to be alone so we had her transfer to your school and let her stay with us. Documents took a while that’s why she wasn’t present during your first day ceremony. Your Mama also told us not to tell you guys for a surprise.” Eunbi explained. 

 

Yuri then grabbed her best friend's hands who is currently standing in an awkward position. Yuri has to introduce her visitor to the children of the owner's house.

 

“Chaewon unnie and Yujinnie, this is Kim Minju by the way, she’s my best friend and we both transferred to your school.” 

 

“Hello! Nice meeting you Minju unnie!” Yujin greeted happily. She was so excited and got really interested in knowing Minju that night. 

 

“Hello! It’s a pleasure to meet you guys as well.” Minju politely greeted.

 

“I invited her to have dinner with us as well since she is also new here! Come on you two, hurry up, wash then let’s eat dinner together.” Eunbi said to Chaewon and Yujin after the brief interaction. 

 

Dinner went well with casual talks and Hyewon also arrived on time for dinner. They were happily chatting and then Chaewon excused herself to the veranda, Minju saw her went out and followed her as well.

 

“Hey! Do you happen to remember me? It has been awhile.” Minju said to Chaewon while approaching her.

 

“Yes, we’ve met again and why do you think I wouldn't remember you?” Chaewon gave her a very sweet longing smile. 

 

“I didn’t expect to meet you again soon.”

 

“I didn’t too, my parents has to do something important here with your Mom so I pestered them to bring me along.” 

 

“Well, since we will be studying together then I think it will be more fun from now on.” Chaewon said with a sweet smile. Feeling overjoyed that she finally met her crush again and what’s more exciting is that she’ll get to see her everyday. 

 

-------

 

Chaewon actually met Minju already years ago. She wasn’t lying when she told Yena she met her once, but decided to tease Yena instead. She was so happy she got to see Minju again. When she met her when they were younger she kept on wishing she’d mee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter