Light at the top_11

𝕷𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖆𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕿𝖔𝖕 [𝕷𝖚𝖈𝖊 𝖎𝖓 𝕬𝖑𝖙𝖎𝖘]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Henlo! I'm back for the last chapter TT_TT

 

Luce in altis

Light at the top - 11

 

Show me everything so you don't have regrets
It's coloured with light and will last for eternity

IZ*ONE - Panorama

 

Yujin woke up still feeling light headed, she groaned, and touched her forehead, checking if she was still burning. Fortunately her fever had calmed down now and she felt much better. Thanks to her family who has always been there whenever she is sick. Upon waking up she remembered someone so she jolted up from her bed. 

 

“J-jang Wonyoung agreed to date me right? D-did that just happened?” She thought. 

 

She went down frantically, she got excited and she'd like to share the news that ‘The Jang Wonyoung’ agreed to go out with her.

 

“Mom! Mama! Unnies!” She excitedly called her family while going down the stairs.

 

“Woah! Easy there pup! You are still sick!” Hyewon scolded the panting puppy.

 

“What's up? You seem so energetic to someone who was still sick yesterday.” Chaewon asked her little sister.

 

“Unnie! Jang Wonyoung!!!” Yujin shouted in excitement while grinning. 

 

“Eung..What about her? You just saw her the other day at school and now you are also gushing over her? Don’t tell me you are a member of those fan clubs now?” Yuri remarked. 

 

Hearing that Yujin frowned upon hearing Yuri’s question, did she hear that right? So she asked Yuri “What do you mean the other day? Didn't she go and visit me yesterday?”

 

“Pfffffffft!” Chaewon choked sipping her tea “Why would she? Are you still sick? Did you dream about her Yujin-ah?” 

 

The other's also were confused at her, this made Yujin realize that Yuri isn't joking. It really didn't happen. Yujin's smiley face turned upside down, her shoulders slumped and her excitement was replaced to sadness. "Was that only a dream?" She thought. She got disappointed when she realized that everything was just a dream from Wonyoung visiting her. She felt so devastated that somehow that dream felt realistic but to her dismay it wasn’t. It might be because before she got sick, Wonyoung was the last person she had seen and she one she wanted to see. 

 

"Right, why would she visit someone like me?" She mumbled sadly then left and went upstairs back to her room. 

 

Her family, still stunned, watched her leave with a gloomy aura. They got confused at first then got worried that their energetic pup depleted her energy. 

 

Eunbi, worried, followed her youngest daughter upstairs. She knocked before she entered her room.

 

"Honey? What's wrong? Does it still hurt somewhere?" Eunbi went to sit beside Yujin who is now wrapped like a burrito. Eunbi rubbed the blanket that wrapped Yujin trying to give comfort to her sick daughter. She's trying to reach her and she wants to know the reason why she is sulking all of a sudden. Yujin felt her Mom's hand caressing her.

 

"Mom?" Yujin sniffed.

 

"Hmm?" 

 

"Wonyoungie did not go here?" 

 

"No, honey, are you expecting someone to visit you?" 

 

(.......) 

 

Yujin then squirmed inside the blanket and peeked her head to her Mom. She was still sniffing but she wanted to tell her Mom.

 

"It was only just a dream Mom." Yujin curled her lips and pouted, she was really sad that it was only a dream.

 

"What is, honey? Did you have a nightmare, hmm?" Eunbi cupped Yujin's cheeks and gently caressed it.

 

"No, Mom, it was a beautiful dream actually but a sad ending." 

 

"Is that so? Mom should cheer you up then. I'll cook you your favorite chicken porridge." Eunbi smiled then kissed Yujin on her forehead. 

 

"Sleep for now so you'll feel much better, I'll wake you up when I finish cooking, okay?" 

 

Yujin just nodded, she must have been really excited about it but felt devasted that it was only just a dream so she just dozed off until she went back to iz*land. 

 

Eunbi then went downstairs and asked Chaewon who her sister was looking for as she kinda knows someone named Wonyoung but is not quite sure who it is and she cannot remember where she heard that name.

 

"Honey, why is she looking for Wonyoung-ssi?"

 

"I honestly don't know Mom but Jang Wonyoung went to our school for a schedule the other day, Minju and I got interviewed by her." 

 

"You mean ‘Jang Wonyoung’ the ‘Jang Wonyoung’ who we often see on TV and magazines?”

 

“Yes Mom! Her.”

 

“Hmm, she's been mumbling her name on her sleep too. Did she also talk with her personally? Or she is just having her typical high school crushes?"

 

“Most probably Auntie.” Yuri answered.


 

------


 

"Yena unnie?" Wonyoung knocked at Yena's room. 

 

"Wonnie? Is that you? Come in!" 

 

"Unnie, can I talk to you?" 

 

"What is it bunny?"

 

"Erm..uhm, you know Kang Yujin right?"

 

"Of course, been with her since diaper days, why? Did she bother you the last time you were together? Speaking of which, why were you two together?"

 

"I just happened to meet her along the way, unnie. And no, she didn't bother me, in fact she asked me to go out with her." Wonyoung just straightly said to Yena.

 

"Oh is that so? Di..wait, what? She what? She asked you to go out with her?" Yena got shocked with the information she just heard from her cousin.

 

Wonyoung just nodded shyly.

 

"Aaaaaish! That kid!" However Yena remembered that time when Yujin asked her about Wonyoung, that she met her cousin during their club activities at school. 

 

"So you do remember her right? When you met her at school that one time?"

 

"Of course unnie! She's tall, pretty and charming, who wouldn’t recognize her?" 

 

"Eung..and what did you answer her? Are you two seeing each other now?"

 

"No, I didn't answer her yet, she ran away after she said that and that is why I am asking you about her, unnie." 

 

"Ah! Oh well! Right! She's a nice kid though. She's always fun to be with." Yena ruffled Wonyoung’s hair.

 

"But Wonyoung..." Yena changed her tone. As someone older, Yena thought she needed to give her not so little cousin some words.

 

"You don't have to rush things okay? Both of you just met and are still young. You can get to know each other by being friends. Also you are still on the peek for your career Wonnie. Yujin is a very nice girl, she might have said that without thinking much but I'm pretty sure she is serious if she asked you to go out. You can take things slowly." Yena advised her cousin.

 

"I see. I understand very well, I agree it might be too fast but I am willing to get to know her too unnie, I mean she’s the only one who made me experience things like this unnie." Wonyoung admitted and then she hugged her cousin and Yena patted her head. 

 

"Don't worry! I trust Yujin and you should too! I'll kill that dog if she's not serious with what she asked you." Yena assured Wonyoung. 


------

 

Yena barges in Kang's residence again. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter