Starbright_4

𝕷𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖆𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕿𝖔𝖕 [𝕷𝖚𝖈𝖊 𝖎𝖓 𝕬𝖑𝖙𝖎𝖘]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As promised here's the 4th Chapter ^^

 

Luce in altis - Starbright_4

 

“I...I met her once.”

















 

“...in my dreams! Bleeeeeeeeeeeeeh!” 

 

Chaewon stuck her tongue out and ran away teasing her best friend. 

 

“Yah! Yah! Yah! KANG CHAEWON! You...Aaaaiishhh!” Yena got annoyed and ran to catch up with her best friend.

 

Yena caught up then smacked Chaewon’s shoulder. 

 

“Haha got you!” sticking her tongue out again.

 

“I just happened to hear her name since everyone at school seems to be causing ruckus about her.” 

 

“I know right, they haven’t seen her yet but they are hyped up already. How about you, aren’t you interested?” Yena asked.

 

“Nah! Why would I?”

 

“Well, she seems to captivate a lot already, aren’t you curious?” 

 

“You know I am not fond of gossiping, it has always been you. Haha!” 

 

“I said ‘captivate’ not ‘gossip’ though.” Yena rolled her eyes.

 

“How about you? You talk about her a lot, aren’t you interested?” Chaewon asked.

 

“No! I AM JUST CURIOUS! Curious and Interest is different Chaewon-ah!” 

 

“Heard that she’s a transfer student from the Busan branch of our school.” Chaewon added.

 

“Hnnnng!  Says someone who just said that ‘You know I am not fond of gossiping, it has always been you’ And see? You are really interested in that girl ain’t ya?! Ugh! I’m so done with you!” 

 

“Gossip and Heard is different Choi Yena!” Chaewon sticking her tongue out again to Yena.

 

But hearing the word ‘Busan’ Yena remembered someone.

 

“Yah! Is Yuri going to stay in your place again this coming vacation?” Yena asked.

 

“Heol! School just started Yena-ssi and you’re talking about vacation already.”

 

“Just asking!” Yena rolled her eyes to Chaewon.

 

“Probably, you know that kid would always stay in ours whenever. She loves Mama so much.”

 

“Aren’t you jealous?” 

 

“She’s my cousin so why would I? Aren’t you the one jealous? Because everytime Yuri is here she gives you less atte-...”

 

Yena then cut off and covered Chaewon’s mouth. Not wanting to continue further.

 

“Shhhh! J-just keep quiet okay?! Aaaaish!” 

 

Chaewon then wacked Yena’s hand “Alright, I got it okay. Tssss.”

 

The girls continued their way to school. When they arrived, there was a bit of commotion, much to the younger ones' surprise, it seems that Chaewon and Yena are popular at school. Both of them are a member of their school’s Dance Club and have been very active which made them to be known in their school. They often do dance covers and it’ll be uploaded to their school’s Youtube channel and they also brought lots of awards and medals from inter school competitions. They also made themselves appear in their school’s monthly news and even their local magazines.

 

Chaewon herself is also a beauty, wrecking the hearts of others and unintentionally making them fall for her with her charms. Yena also has her own charms as she has this magnet that would make someone be attracted to her. Although they are oblivious of their popularity they just continue to have fun at school. Everyone at their school also knows about Chaewon’s little sister, Yujin. As sometimes Chaewon would brag about her little sister’s achievement at school and shows how proud of a big sister she is. Now that Yujin would be in the same school with her sister, they are looking forward to the sisters’ interaction. This made Yujin to be surprised but not really surprised as she didn’t expect that in their school she has already been known but because of her big sister she kinda knows why they knew her. Yujin herself also is proud of her sister and the reason why she wants to study in the same school with her sister is because she wants to spend more time with her and she secretly wants that her sister would look for her. 

 

Nako and Hitomi weren't able to escape the unexpected welcome as well. Everyone also seems to know that they are “The Lee’s daughters” since Chaeyeon is a popular choreographer with Sakura once became a model of the game they developed that got hit to the general public. They were overwhelmed at first with the other students eyeing on them. They heard whispers and incoherent words they cannot hear and eventually they got anxious. But thanks to their reliable sunbaes, Chaewon and Yena escorted them to their own classrooms and assured them that they’ll be fine and that they’ll have fun. 

 

Dismissal came and Yujin and the others are going around the campus for a short tour and checking the clubs they are going to join. Yujin is very active and is athletic. Volleyball club has been eyeing her since this morning because of her height and her charisma. They want to invite her for a try out. Yujin being ecstatic about her new school and new environment shrugged the encounter they had earlier in the morning and decided she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter