Sunlight_10

𝕷𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖆𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕿𝖔𝖕 [𝕷𝖚𝖈𝖊 𝖎𝖓 𝕬𝖑𝖙𝖎𝖘]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ey! Here's the 10th Chapter OMG!

 

Luce in altis - Sunlight_10

 

Eunbi is waiting for Hyewon at their bed. As Hyewon was still changing her PJs after she got back, giving Minju and Yena a ride home. There are some things she wanted to discuss about their daughters. 

 

In a short while, Hyewon then lay beside Eunbi and cuddled her. Eunbi nuzzled her head at Hyewon’s shoulders.

 

“Babe?”

 

“Hmm?”

 

“About our starlights.” Eunbi said with worries in her tone.

 

“Are you worried?” 

 

“I am.”

 

Hyewon then rubbed Eunbi’s back, kissed her forehead, her nose then pecked her lips. 

 

“Don’t worry that much babe, they’ve grown so well, Chaewon is going through the next stage of her life, Yujin, is more mature than you thought, that kid is full of surprises but I am glad she knows where she stands, we just have to continue watching over them babe.” 

 

“Speaking of Yujin babe, I was a bit shocked about her statements a while ago. So you mean she did like Minju but doesn't like her now?” Eunbi got somehow confused.

 

Hyewon smiled “Babe, can you recall that one day when you and Chaewonnie went out for a morning exercise?” 

 

“Yeah, what about that?” 

 

“If you had that Mom and starlight #1 bonding, we also had Mama and starlight #2 bonding. Hehe.” Hyewon smirked.

 

“I woke up just after you both went out, I saw you in your y exercise outfit so I guessed you will be going out for an exercise with Chaewonnie. I thought I’d cook protein breakfast and prepared ingredients. While I was preparing, Yujin woke up and asked where you were. I told her both of you went out for a jog and she sat down and waited at the dining table for her breakfast.” 

 

FLASHBACK

 

“Ma?”

 

“Hmm?”

 

“How do you define ‘LIKE’?” Yujin asked her Mama out of nowhere.

 

Hyewon got taken back with Yujin’s random question. She thought her daughter was already at the age thinking about this kind of topics.

 

“LIKE is when you see them for the first time you get attracted to them honey. It is like you are infatuated or just fleeting moments while LOVE takes more time to get to that stage, your heart will race and sometimes it becomes indescribable.” Hyewon explained to her daughter. 

 

Yujin took note of her Mama’s words, she was deep in thought. 

 

“Ma?”

 

“Hmm?”

 

“Can I tell you something?”

 

“I’m always on ears with you honey.”

 

Yujin took a deep breath. Trying to get ready, she wants her Mama to know her feelings and console her for her confusions.

 

“Ma, I think me and Chaewon unnie likes the same girl.” 

 

Hyewon didn’t flinch as somehow both she and Eunbi guessed it already. But she let Yujin continue.

 

“But I think I am hurting Chaewon unnie.” Yujin said sadly.

 

“How can you say that? Hmm?”

 

“You see Ma, unnie has been so sulky these past few days, she isn’t cheerful like she used to, she has this gloomy aura around her. I thought she’s having problems at school, but she doesn’t. Then I found her looking at Minju unnie from far away, she was just staring, and I saw her eyes, she was in pain, eyes that had been longing, then she suddenly looked away and I saw her crying. I felt so sad and it was my first time seeing her like that. It hurts me too.” 

 

Yujin then looked at Hyewon on the verge of crying. Recalling her sister’s face that time, she couldn’t help it but be sad too. 

 

“It is when I started to be aware of the things going on around me, everytime I am with Minju unnie, I noticed Chaewon unnie would look at us, but doesn’t say anything. I realized Chaewon unnie likes Minju unnie, no? not like, loves her rather. I thought I may have been too clingy with Minju unnie that is why she felt jealous? and sad. I admit I got too ecstatic since she was my first crush.” Yujin sighed again before continuing.

 

“I know unnie very well Ma, she thinks I like Minju unnie and that she is willing to sacrifice herself for my happiness, she’s always been like that. I tried to confirm it so I tried provoking her by inviting Minju unnie here and there but Chaewon unnie did not do anything, she didn’t confront me or so and it made me sad that she was just willing to give everything to me. But I don’t like it Ma! I don’t like seeing my cheerful unnie being so sulky. I want her to be happy too! That unnie is so selfless!” Yujin exclaimed.

 

Hyewon then put Yujin’s breakfast in front of her then sat down with her daughter.

 

“Perhaps I like Minju unnie because I keep on following Chaewon unnie and ended up liking the same person.” Yujin concluded.

 

Hyewon got proud towards her daughter, she didn’t think Yujin would see things like this and her love for her sister is unconditional. 

 

“Hmm, how come you concluded that your sister is in love?” Hyewon interrogated.

 

“You defined it earlier Ma, I think I realized that I am just infatuated to Minju unnie, I don’t see her the way Chaewon unnie sees her.” 

 

Hyewon smiled, she hugged her daughter, patted her head, and kissed her forehead, she felt proud. 

 

“You’ve grown so much my baby! You no longer act and think like a child now, honey. Mom, me and your unnie are so proud of you! Remember that always okay?” Hyewon spoiled her youngest daughter. 

 

Yujin just let her Mama cuddle her, she missed that though. She suddenly thought of something and asked her Mama if that would be okay to do.

 

“But Ma, I am not sure if Minju unnie likes Chaewon unnie too?!” Yujin in horror. What if Minju doesn’t love her unnie back, what if Minju likes her instead? There were lots of what if’s in her mind she thought she had to clear also the misunderstanding now that she finally realized her own feelings as well. 

 

“That I could not answer Yujinnie.” 

 

“I’ll make a plan Ma, I’ll invite Minju unnie and tell her honestly about how I feel, would that be fine?” 

 

“It’s fine as long as you won’t go out of bounds.” 

 

“Noted Ma! By the way Ma, are you and Mom okay with all of these??? You know us having girlfriends?” Yujin suddenly grinned at her Mama but was curious to her parents reaction.

 

“You both already reach the stage of falling in love honey, your Mom and I cannot control that, all we need to do is watch and guide both of you.” 

 

Hyewon paused.

 

“Wait, did you just say ‘us’ that means you too? I thought this topic has Chaewon, Minju and Yujinnie only? Are you seeing someone aside from Minju?” Hyewon realizes at the last minute. 

 

Yujin just grinned and ate the egg benedicts Hyewon made for breakfast. 

 

“Yah! Kang Yujin! Answer me or you can’t go out of this house this weekend!” Hyewon nagged.

 

“I’m not seeing anyone Ma, but there is this girl that I met before meeting Minju unnie that made my heart skip, too bad I don’t know when I’ll be able to see her or if I could see her again.” Yujin confessed to her Mama. 

 

The two of them ended up sharing stories again while waiting for the other two.

 

------

 

“She really said that?”

 

“Yes! Our starlights love each other so much, babe. Yujin seems to be just infatuated to Minju while Chaewon on the other hand is sure of her feelings.” Hyewon smiled then pecked Eunbi’s lips again.

 

“How about you? What happened to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter