Starbright_3

𝕷𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖆𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕿𝖔𝖕 [𝕷𝖚𝖈𝖊 𝖎𝖓 𝕬𝖑𝖙𝖎𝖘]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yeeey! Here's the third update ^^

 

Luce in altis - Starbright_3

 

Hyewon is in a dilemma right now. Eunbi has to go to her business as there seems to be a problem and that she has to take care of it. So Hyewon has to babysit 3, Oh! Someone barged in! She has to look for 4 ... uh wait... 1, 2, 3 ... 6 well 6 kids actually. 7 y/o Yuri is staying with them right now as her mom has field work at Seoul, 8 y/o Yena just barged in as she knows Yuri whom she is fond of is staying with her best friend's house. While 6 y/o Yujin invited her classmates and best friends Hii-jjang as she calls and Nako-chan for a tea party. Wait! tea party? More like a Chicken and Ice cream party. 

 

Hyewon admits she seldom babysits or looks for the kids as she often goes to work and Eunbi is the one who is usually at home. But today is her day off and ended up managing her day care center at home. She knows how to handle her own kids but handling 4 other kids would be challenging to her. Specially that Yuri seems to call her a lot more than other people, she's Yuri's favorite Aunt afterall than Eunbi, though Hyewon also is fond of her since she took care of her also when she was still a baby and grew attached to her as well. Yena on the other hand is a free-spirited kid adding her kid Chaewon makes the duo as a super combo to deal with. They would sometimes drag little Yujin on their gags, pranking the twins or even annoying the adults. Yujin who is also a mischievous pup, likes to get her Mama's affection since Hyewon is often away, she would beg Hyewon to bring her outside whenever her Mama is at home. She also loves to be complimented by her Mom and follows her big sister alot. She's also best friends with the twins as they are classmates and same aged friends. Though she often teases the twins she treasures them dearly. 

 

"Don't mess with your unnie!" Hii suddenly shouted to Yujin while they were playing. 

 

"Unnie? You are 6 too! Hahaha" Yujin bantered.

 

"I am older by months!"

 

Yujin just made a fighting position to Hii while grinning. 

 

"FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!" Yena cheered.

 

"I am taller than the both of you though" Yujin smirked.

 

"NANI???!!!" Nako suddenly joined the war.

 

True although they might be the same age but Yujin is quite taller than the twins. What did Hyewon and Eunbi feed to this kid? 

 

“Hahaha, Nako, I hate you! Hii-jjang, I hate you too!” Yujin continued to playfully best friends. 

 

“Did you just say that? Hmmppph! *fakes sobs* nnngh~” Nako dramatically added.

 

“Show yourself Kang Yujin!” Hii cutely mumbled.

 

Hyewon was dumbfoundedly thinking about what kind of skit they are playing.

 

On the other hand…

 

Yuri was following Yena and tricked her, Yena suddenly ran away making Yuri also trying to catch up but she tripped, she panicked but got up and pretended that nothing was wrong. Yena looked back to check if Yuri was still following her but saw Yuri tripped instead, Hitomi also saw it. 

 

“Yah! Unnie! I followed you because I thought you were holding the chocolates! Why did you trick me?” Yuri shouted to Yena.

 

“I did not! I was just peeking at the table.” Yena defended herself.

 

“You planned it! And that you want me to trip by suddenly running away!” Yuri mumbles. 

 

“Don’t fight!” Hii interrupted.

 

Chaewon saw Yuri was on the verge of crying and tapped her cousins shoulder “Are you going to cry? Hahaha” 

 

Yuri then showed a fake sob “I told you to get the chocolates though!” 

 

“But Yuri unnie, Yena unnie didn’t lie though!” Yujin joined the others in ganging up on Yuri.

 

“SHE DIDN’T BUT SHE TRICKED ME!!!” Yuri cutely whined defending herself “We are supposed to share the choco together!” 

 

The kids laughed at Yuri’s desperate calls and so they ended up eating the chocolates together after their squabble. Hyewon on the other hand feels like her soul just left her body, she was exhausted watching the kids but she had fun watching them squabble and bickers. She was thinking that she should stop feeding them chocolates as it is just making them hyper. So she thought of the only way the kids will stop messing around and that she can somehow rest. She dialed a number and ordered lots of food for lunch, she ordered burinkle chicken, tteok-bokki, and ice cream for desserts. 

 

After a while the delivery came and somehow Hyewon’s idea was successful as the kids devoured the foods. To Hyewon they suddenly became angels eating peacefully. And so Kang Hyewon took this opportunity also to savor the food and of course the bond and memories from her view is very valuable. She imagined what if she and Eunbi would have 4 more kids it would really be chaotic and lively but suddenly she frowned to her own thought, she thinks it might be a good idea but she has to work more to feed her big family and probably she’ll have lesser time spending with Eunbi. So she just shrugged the idea and wiped Yujin’s mouth who was very messy devouring her tteok-bokki, she gave more chicken to Chaewon too and fed the other kids. 

 

“Auntie!! Is this an almond?” Yuri pointed at the strange white toppings of the chicken.

 

“Hahahahaha almond?!?” Hii laughed at Yuri’s question.

 

“It’s garlic!” Chaewon answered, then put a mouthful of chicken to .

 

“It’s garlic Yuri-ah!” Hyewon answered then wiped Yuri's mouth that is smeared with the chicken sauce.

 

“Oh! I thought it’s an almond.” then Yuri proceeds to eat it anyway.

 

“Mama! I want the ice cream! Pweaaase! The furenchy frieee flavor!” Yujin using her puppy eyes begged her Mama.

 

“Okay, but please slow down honey, you just ate a spoonful of your tteok-bokki! Your stomach might get hurt.” Hyewon worriedly said to her daughter. 

 

Yujin just nodded, then suddenly Hyewon’s phone rang. Eunbi is calling Hyewon getting updates from her wife.

 

“Babe, how are you and the kids?” Eunbi asked her wife on the line.

 

“Apparently I am not just taking care of 3 kids here babe. There are 3 more.” Hyewon answered.

 

Eunbi who immediately knows who the other 3 “Oh I see! Hang on there babe! I know you can take care of them well. Hehe, did you all eat lunch already?”

 

“Yes. Babe, we just finished eating and these kiddos really eat well. How about you babe? Did you eat already? Should I order some deliveries for you?” Hyewon swe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter